How come no A bodies on Graveyard Cars

-

340doc

Reaction score
All I see are B and E bodies, I'm sure I haven't seen every show but how come never an a body??

I'd imagine several factors. We do have a member with an a57 69 'cuda there and it has been in the show but...

if you notice they replace a lot of parts especially body panels and a-bodies are very limited in the repop parts that are so far available.
many B and E-bodies have better market value so they are easier to put money out and still have room for profit.

they dont even want to do common production b and e bodies, just the rare(r) ones, thats their niche

They seem to have a ton in their yard just haven't showed them on the show, every no and then you can see one in the shop but they don't show them being worked on.

Plus, the average viewer doesn't relate to the Dart or Barracuda nearly as much as the Challenger, Charger or 'Cuda.

It's very simple and comes down to just one thing (and word) "money"

Plus, the average viewer doesn't relate to the Dart or Barracuda nearly as much as the Challenger, Charger or 'Cuda.

They couldn't care less about "relating" with viewers. The show is just marketing for Mark and his place. Also, if you haven't caught on through watching the show, he needs feel like the smartest person in the world. Being able to tell everyone facts even if they are not and getting them to believe you will make you the smartest person.

After seeing pictures of their work i know they'll never be touching my duster..

They must have done at least one. If you notice at the start of the show when they show all the cars burning out . Theres a short glimpse of a Yellow Dart going sideways across the parking lot.

Theyve never done one on the show at least. They do have at least one Barracuda in their "graveyard"

That car is a rare 383 4 speed cuda package car that came out of western NY years ago. Went thru several owners before finally someone doing the car justice. It's owner is cuda dad on this site.

-
Back