How do I get my rear wheels off?

-
...It might be left-hand thread, as the studs have an L punched into the end of them.......
Uh, yeah! I told my tire guy once it was a lefty as I heard him hammering on it with an impact. I broke a stud on my mommyvan becasue the aftermarket lug seized up on the stud. how the heck???

hey man you need some kroil lube products , will free up anything , and keep it loose forever . will desolve the rust way , even rusted solid engines assemblies . i highly recommend it over triflow , w40 , and a host of other lubes that claim to do the job . this one does it , with ease . got this product from my bud that goes salt flat racing for the last 40 plus years , and its on stock as a tool for him .

X2 best penetrating fluid.
Stinks bad

Left hand nuts are marked. That is my experience. Notches on the fancy cap nuts, on the end of plain nuts L or --. Avoid any shop that uses impact tools to tighten lug nuts. I use Discount Tire, they use hand torque wrenches to tighten.

Knowing how to use a cross bar corectly, studs are easy broken by hands. Bad cross bar wrenches, break at socket if too hard, or wind up the shaft when soft, be careful. Wear gloves and safety glasses. Keep wrench straight at all times to avoid rounding nuts. Use both arms, position for most advantage, and clearance . Avoid hitting hands on fenders. The nut needs to turn just a bit, then be ready to slow the wrench as you feel the pop.

-
Back