how do you feel about electric performance cars?

-
:thumbsup:
I kindly disagree :) North America was covered with Glacier in the days of the Nomads. No cars, no gas heated homes, or factories. Yet the Glaciers went away. Was Fred Flintstones rock wheel polluting? Oh, that's right, his cow farted. When I was in grade school, we learned about the new ice age, living in igloos in 20 yrs, etc. Then came global warming, oceans covering all the land and no fresh water. Then came my understanding of political scare tactics. Those that preach oceans will cover the shores in 10 yrs turn around and buy million dollar homes on the beach. Those that say the Earth will be destroyed in 12 years unless we ban all cars, buses, and planes still take their private jets and Cadillac escalade parades everywhere. Believers are Doers. Follow money, power, and politics and you'll get the Green New Deal.

I come here for car fun stuff... I'm out :)

See how long your battery lasts out in the field on a farm, trains, big trucks, airplanes, ocean ships, you fill in the blanks. The New World order is Communism, Democrats. They won't go without, you will. Remember, Stallin did not have a food shortage problem, he had a people problem. The people lost, just like we will with the current administration.

Kind of a silly argument don’t you think?

See how long your petrol lasts - says the horseman.

-
Back