how do you insure your mopar??

-
I just put Hagerty on my Barracuda, 78 Trans am, 72 Camaro, and 67 Camaro. It's around 1600 a year, they asked me what I wanted them insured for, I gave them my numbers as well as pictures of each car and they didn't have any questions.

American Collectors with agreed value. I know of others that use AC too and have had claims and all have been very happy with how it was handled. They do put a cap on milage and it needs to be stored in a locked garage, I agreed on a 2500mi limit per year and even trying my best I cant get 1000 on it in a summer.

Grundy been with then for over 6 years...hagerty wanted over $200.00 more for same coverage:wack:

Country Company is who I go thru and its agreed value as well and they take a couple of to make sure you arent lying about the condition of the car. Its some kind of antique insurance they offer, I had a choice of liability for $65 a year or $85 for full coverage.

recommendation for Hagerty, there were cheaper and easier. I raised my agreed upon value to match where the car will be. And it was still several hundred cheaper than state farm (which has my other two daily cars)

American Collectors. They have rules but I have yet to put the 2500 a year, and it is less than $300 a year for my 69 Cuda and wife's 66 Cuda Formula S.

Hagerty, been with them for many years ...... I had a claim, they never raised my rate at all, the adjuster was off on his numbers from the body shop, my body shop guy call and spoke to them... they took care of it. They even followed up by contacting me to see if I was happy with the outcome. And my car is not insured anywhere close to 25. very happy with them.

Hagerty using agreed value. My 72 dart is under a modified race/street policy with unlimited mileage. 115 bucks a year

-
Back