How do you upload videos on here

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
I just bought a new camera with video and sound. Have tried to upload a video to youtube but it says it is in the wrong format. Is there an easy program for converting to the right format.

Use the IMG code, I think it is the lowest on the list of options, just double click it, then right click on it and hit "copy". Then on the FABO site in you post, right click and hit "paste". Try that, I wanna see your video!

Good news is you got your video to work, bad news is, you dropped your new camera on the ground!

I got in the habit of filming everything that the kids do and putting it on my youtube account. Then when relatives and friends want to see something, I just send them a link to the video. They love it, especially the out of town relatives.

I tried to do it with youtube but I have to re-format it and not too sure how to do that, Yeah it did drop, but it was just sitting on some stuff in there so it only fell a few inches.

Cool sounding car! I like the tach mounted on the dash, what kind is it? It looks vintage.

Thanks. Yeah it is a vintage Mopar tach. Picked it up about 15 years ago in a garage sale for $3.50

Cool, thats what I thought. What a great deal, I have the same tach but I am missing the mounting bracket. I mounted it in a Autometer cup and it fit great! But, after I hooked up the tach, it didn't work. Maybe I had the wires hooked up wrong, they were different colors, maybe had them mixed up.

Windows XP included Windows Movie Maker which allows you to downsize your file so that it fits on Youtube . You might be able to download movie maker off of the microsoft website.

Sounds good! Looks like you got some neat stuff laying around the backyard too.

BrianT I tried the moviemaker on xp but didn't totally figure it out yet.

Ramcharger Thanks, yeah that is down at my friends shop. If we can ever get the weeds and brier bushes cut down you would be able to see what all we have there. You know the old saying, if you cut your grass and find a car you might be a redneck, wonder what it would make oyu if oyu find 20 or so,

BrianT I tried the moviemaker on xp but didn't totally figure it out yet.

Ramcharger Thanks, yeah that is down at my friends shop. If we can ever get the weeds and brier bushes cut down you would be able to see what all we have there. You know the old saying, if you cut your grass and find a car you might be a redneck, wonder what it would make oyu if oyu find 20 or so,
Thanks for the movie dartcuda! I had to watch it 2 times so I could see all the great stuff in the yard.:cheers:
That would make him a mopar top dog redneck for sure.
Your dart sounds great :cheers:
and I see you have the great pistol grip shifter.:love7:
I got a giggle when I seen and herd the camera thump against something.
I will get me a video up as soon as I can doing it the why you did ,Thanks.

Thanks Memike.... It didn't hurt the camera since it on fell a couple of inches.... Yeah got the pistol grip last spring, sure do love it. Yeah looking forward to seeing a video or 2 of Vickie and you crusing around. Plan on trying to get one this week end at the cruz here in good ol Springfield, Or.

Oh and that is only part of what is down there. I think there is around 30 cars there total. Mostly early a bodies.

-
Back