How fast would you like to go.

-
N/E-1 or Fuel/Altered or just 7.0 Pro would fix me.... But for the most part... I'm Done.. Sold out, Finished, Cu'put, Moneys in the retirement fund.. Learning to be a spectator :rolleyes:

My answer would be as fast as humanly possible! Not really true because the rules are so limiting. Also knowing that the small block record for the class is 10.666 and that car is pretty light and getting lighter. Something I don’t have the heart to do to one. Also won’t put a bar in the current car. Original 340 formula S car. I could always move everything over to the other one. Wouldn’t mind a bar in that one. Original 318 car. Still wouldn’t cut the car, but could lose some weight in other ways. Looked at vacuum forming all the steel panels inside out of plastic. Seemed doable. Make a much lighter fold down rear seat back. Drop the mic and walk off for me would be 10.9999999999 once and run it as a low 11’s car.

Yes I’m thankful I was never into the “keeping it original” crowd. I didn’t go crazy on my 1972 (340) 4 speed car many years ago but even on the street when it started going 11.80’s I put a roll bar with a swing out bar in it.

-
Back