How is Memike?

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
I see there was deadly flash flooding in arkansas and rivers rose 20ft over night and flooded out a campground and 20 people were confirmed killed and others are still missing.

Just wondering if any of this hit close to home with Memike and how he was doing.

if you are alright buddy than chime in and let us know!!!

I was wondering the same thing, I think 66340sedan lives there also. Chime in guys, let us know if your staying dry!

If you check Mike's last post it was at 8:40am this morning. If those flash floods happened last night/over night, I think he would have mentioned it in his morning posts (again, if anything was wrong).

I'm pretty sure he is in the Eastern part of the state and the floods were in the south west. If not he is probably floating down main street on a cooler and has a beer in his hand while taking pics for us.

I was wondering the same thing, I think 66340sedan lives there also. Chime in guys, let us know if your staying dry!

I am high and dry.....in Minnesota :cheers:

Mike lives on the hill, he should be fine 8)

He's fine. That flash flood happened down toward Little Rock and Mike is in Jonesboro. I'm headed down in the morning to pick up crawfish so i'll check on him.
Small Block

Glad to hear.

I didnt know which part of Arkansas the flood happened in and wanted to check and see if him and his family were doing alright.

I'm pretty sure he is in the Eastern part of the state and the floods were in the south west. If not he is probably floating down main street on a cooler and has a beer in his hand while taking pics for us.

Thats probably as true as it is funny

-
Back