How long do I wait for parts paid for before becoming a dick! ADDED SELLERS NAME !!!

-
Nothing new on this end.It's very frustrating, makes me want to push the car in the corner and forget about it for awile.

I would consider pursuing legal action against him if the parts don't show up soon.

He seems to own a repair shop that I posted earlier in this thread, maybe that's another angle that you can use to get a hold of him and/or get legal papers served to him at work.

Or look up his dad, that did work for another member that had a problem with him...

Don't give up, we all have our setbacks. It just took me two weeks to get parts from a vendor that should have taken 2 - 3 days. Slow shipping, and they screwed up and sent me the wrong parts and I just got the replacements yesterday. I should have had my parts a week ago if things went well like the usual orders. Sometimes **** happens... :banghead:

Don't give up on your car because of one @sswipe....

krazykuda is on to something there... his shop can definitely be used as a leverage point...

damn this makes people look so bad, a simple tracking number could of fixed - and priority of sending product after getting the Mullah ...

Here's the info you need in one post:

3434 Quinella Dr, Billings, MT 59101

Known as:Nick James Mchenry Nicholas Mchenry N J Mchenry

He owns/runs

Extreme Autobody & Repair

5055 Jellison Rd, Billings, MT 59101
(406) 200-8015

http://www.yellowpages.com/billings-mt/mip/extreme-autobody-repair-502836390

Extreme Autobody & Repair

5055 Jellison Road
Billings, MT 59101

Phone: (406) 690-9997

http://www.extremeautobodyrepairs.com/

Maybe try the work numbers above to see if you can reach him...

Here's a screen capture of his home page showing that he owns extreme auto. Copy and zoom in with picture software if it's not large enough to read.

View attachment About him B.jpg

Wow, you are full of it, maybe that's why you put a Shivvy in your Mopar......your post is the worst I ever read on FABO.

Sorry, don't meant to stray away from the topic of this thread ......
I agree, leave it to a chevy douche to write some stupid **** like that

I am getting so tired of seeing post's knocking on the Staff members and site rules in this thread to Keith..looks like a bunch of house cleaning needs to be dun here..

Complaining is the easiest way to post folk's ! Get back to the original poster problem or do not post.simply aint it..geesse. let's go to work .

I go pick up large items myself in my truck. When very far, I combine many stops in one trip to help amortize the gas cost... My truck is usually full by the time I get home. I call them my "world tours"....

Yes Karl, a stop at my house was on one of your world tours and picked up that 360 block, that time....And I can vouch for you, your truck was full....LOL

Thanks Krazykuda for the encouragement. I'm not giving up, just getting discouraged. ,This is the second time in about 8 years that I've been burned. The first time was for $500.00 on Ebay for an 8 3/4 center section. It went down just like this one, communication until they were paid, that was the end of it. Ebay wouldn't give me the time of day, haven't used that site since.And now this crap. The parts in my area have seemed to dry up so I try to go outside this area and get screwed. I've been playing with these cars for 20 plus years and don't remember it being this hard to find what I need. I was to get not only the 4 speed trans, but a bellhousing, z bar and rods, shifters and some other stuff, all for $650, which I thought was a great deal, including shipping. I should have known that ,once again, it was too good to be true. I'll just keep plugging away .

Well , post office is no help.I went there this morning and was told there is absolutely nothing they can do. No surprise there!!I guess it's on to the next step.

Also called both phone numbers listed for the business that he owns. Both say there's no voice mailbox set up. HOW NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not put up some posts in his private messages, and on the for sale ad that he stiffed you on???

Also leave a negative feedback on him, I see that there is no negative feedback on him...

440BelII - start using the internet to get the message across to this guy. You have to leave the negative feedback, as he ripped you off.

I did what I could on his for sale ad and his visitor message page.

I have sent numerous private messages and made several phone calls. As I said, the shop numbers have no voicemail boxes set up and the original number that I had spoke to him on early in this deal just goes to voicemail.He just won't respond.I will leave the negative feedback when I get a moment. I guess I wouldn't answer the phone either if I was ripping someone off.

I have sent numerous private messages and made several phone calls. As I said, the shop numbers have no voicemail boxes set up and the original number that I had spoke to him on early in this deal just goes to voicemail.He just won't respond.I will leave the negative feedback when I get a moment. I guess I wouldn't answer the phone either if I was ripping someone off.

Look here:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showpost.php?p=1970804898&postcount=121

File a complaint.

Then contact his local Sheriff's Dept. and file a complaint there, you could also file one with your local PD.

Yes, you have done the private stuff.

Now that he's ditching you, start using public stuff to flush him out or let everybody know he's a rip off and shut him down...

Here's the ad for the part that he ripped you off on, post below me to help get the message out...

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=307448

Here's a link to his public messages in his profile that you can also get the word out:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/member.php?u=12774

Then copy the top link and leave him some negative feedback...

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/itrader.php?u=12774

If he's not going to settle up with you, at least get the word out so others don't get taken by him also...

Then use the link from Bad Sport above and pursue legal action. Hit him from every direction until he mans up or gets some hits on his criminal record for it.

The same seller got me too!!!! I purchased a rear housing and axles for 500.00. So far he has not answered any messages... Watch out for this seller

there is a member that was on this site that got me for 4 grand and he is suppose to be the dart expert :violent1:

Billings is 7 hours from me, Thats worth a road trip if it was me that got ripped off. Its a shame that so many guys in the car hobby are thieves. Hope you get this resolved.

Hmmmm, that's odd. All of a sudden, the post has been marked sold. Is it really sold? Did he sell it to someone else? Lots of questions and no answers.

Fisher, I wish I lived closer, unfortunately I'm 28 hours away. Otherwise, I'd be on my way. I'm still looking into what my options are between working and doing everything else that life throws at me.

Hmmmm, that's odd. All of a sudden, the post has been marked sold. Is it really sold? Did he sell it to someone else? Lots of questions and no answers.

I think a mod has closed that thread.

Your buddy hasn't logged on since 6-28-15 at 6:22 PM.

He can't close it without logging in if he's coming in "incogneto", so it must be a moderator closing the thread to keep more people from responding...

-
Back