How long until...

-

T-Fish

Reaction score
...one of you geniuses come up with a turbo application that can be sold to the public and simply bolted on, or at least close to just being bolted on? Small block, big block, or a slant...doesn't matter!

I keep looking and drooling over these creations you guys are coming up with! If I had any sort of fabrication skills or knowledge, I'd be all over doing one myself!

Basically, you guys are making me jealous!!!

you think they could have rotated those pages so you could read it without printing it..lol
THATS how it is done???? :scratch: All along I have been turning the monitor sideways#-o#-o#-o

I will just keep turning the monitor sideways........

Wait! You can turn the monitor sideways? Crap, I've been setting it on the floor and laying down next to it. Kind of embarrassing when you wake up three hours later with the dog licking your ear.......

I have the plans for a BOLT ON single turbo setup for a SB.

Basically it will be a Kit.

I do not have the capital to get it off the ground but the Recipe has been wrung out for quite a while.

My kit will include:

Air Filter
Turbo
Stainless T304 Turbo Headers with o2 bungs, and V-Band Collectors
Stainless Hotside AND Aluminum Coldside Piping prebent with all flanges for BOV, and Wastegate(s) and ready to assemble
Wastegate
Blow Off Valve
T-Bolt Clamps
Couplers
Oil Feed and Return Lines

and will be good for 800hp on max boost/race gas.

Somebody wanna go into business?

I have the plans for a BOLT ON single turbo setup for a SB.

Basically it will be a Kit.

I do not have the capital to get it off the ground but the Recipe has been wrung out for quite a while.

My kit will include:

Air Filter
Turbo
Stainless T304 Turbo Headers with o2 bungs, and V-Band Collectors
Stainless Hotside AND Aluminum Coldside Piping prebent with all flanges for BOV, and Wastegate(s) and ready to assemble
Wastegate
Blow Off Valve
T-Bolt Clamps
Couplers
Oil Feed and Return Lines

and will be good for 800hp on max boost/race gas.

Somebody wanna go into business?

You know what might be a good idea is someone offering a set of Turbo Headers for the Small Block Mopar. What sucks for us is the Chevy Crowd has quite a few of them that are available cheaply at your local 7-11 convenience type of store. I have found zero for us Mopar Guys!

You know what might be a good idea is someone offering a set of Turbo Headers for the Small Block Mopar. What sucks for us is the Chevy Crowd has quite a few of them that are available cheaply at your local 7-11 convenience type of store. I have found zero for us Mopar Guys!

X2!!

Big Block too.

-
Back