How many cordoba owners are on here

-
I myself have the pleasure of owning Valiant Rebels old 78 small block car! :)

Have you tried the F,M, & J body website? Looks like some Doba' activity there.
I was always a fan of Cordoba's. I also think late 70's Le baron/ Diplomat coupes are cool. tmm

http://www.forfmjbodiesonly.com/

I love Dobas! If I ever find one it good shape for a good price I will snatch it up! When I was working for Costco Tire Shop a few years ago a guy brought in a 76-77. It was white with red interior,in perfect shape,and only 44,000 orig miles on it. I want to say it was a big block car(not sure if they came with big blocks though) It had a for sale sign in the window,I asked him how much and he said 6,500!!! I told him it was very nice,but a bit much for me.

You darn right chargers count!

Ya. I love these "ugly" b-bodies
sweeeet! so many people hate these body styles! these are truly the last of the B Bodies and ive actually had 3 cordobas and 2 chargers, and they all have had 400's minus the one i have now which came with a 360. here are a couple more pics...

Attachments

• a262.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 112
  • a291.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 111
  • a346.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 133
i love the 78-79 magnums. thats another one of my dream car. of course i would settle for a doba as we have everything to turn it into a t-top magnum :D

I've had my white '82, since new. It still looks and runs like new, with 480,000 KM, or in miles, that's 300,000.

VERY NICE! Man I wish my computer worked. I've really gotta find a way to post better pics of my 'Doba

360 stroked to 387ci. Im using a 3.79 stroke k1 crank with chevy rod journals. Im using 6.125 K1 chevy rods. This lets me use an off the shelf chevy Diamond 2618 forged piston designed for a 383 stroker sb chevy.

-
Back