How many members dont have a Mopar ?

-
This thread really saddens me. Living without a mopar would be like trying to live without air.

Dave, The short story, I got frustrated and ran out of money. Sold the car, my tools and stayed off the site for about 6 months. I swore I was done with cars, It didnt last

Same thing I did, well, minus the tools. But it was over a year, no cruise nights, no track, no nothing. Sometimes you just need to know when "enough" is. What got me interested again was borrowing a buddy's car on my birthday to cruise in. It reminded me why I got into them years ago. Since then, they found me. Now my driver's a /6 with a howling axle bearing. I love it. Put in gas, turn key. Even drove it daily when it was 10° out when my Neon was down. Everything happens for a reason. Something will come to you eventually. I even got back the Demon I gave away in 1990...lol.

I went from the mid 90's until 2010 until I got another barracuda. I had a short run in there when I had a huge project car, but never made progress. It was hard going to car events and hanging around car owning friends and family. I am glad I waited and saved until I could afford something I wanted.

Anyway hang in there...

not to be an *** just to clarify i wasnt offerring up my macho lol i wast stating have more than 3 mopars or dodges ppl wont give me wat i want for my macho and the previous owner signed the title wrong and hes being an *** about it. and about the duster i was stating id like to buy one id like to find a roller with a 4spd but i can always cut a hole in the floor lol. but i prolly wouldnt buy right now maybe later tho, i got that stang to fix and my macho title to work out but good luck finding you another car

.I have owned only one, a blue early Dart Gt with rally wheels & the flower style centers.

No engine or trans.

I traded a white ex police car for it.

A scratchless Ford Torino with a 400 winsor, a great runner that needed front rotors.

I never got to do more than sit in it.

-
Back