How many of you post here weekly ?

-
On here multiple times per day, mostly lurking, but I update my build thread as often as there is something to report. I have 2 buttons on my browser, google and FABO.

I rarely ever post and just look for good deals here, I liv in the city in a one room apartment and a nurse checks on me daily, I am a grumpy old fart that don't get involved with much, but I do enjoy this place yall call FABO, ok I will crawl in my corner and lurk somewhere :coffee2:

I rarely ever post and just look for good deals here, I liv in the city in a one room apartment and a nurse checks on me daily, I am a grumpy old fart that don't get involved with much, but I do enjoy this place yall call FABO, ok I will crawl in my corner and lurk somewhere :coffee2:
we beleave ya lmao

YEAH RIGHT!!! Tell that to the next person you see and let them have a good laugh too.

Roflmao!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh right ... gotta call this as I see it. :-D

[ame="http://youtu.be/goQgXxCiEW4"]http://youtu.be/goQgXxCiEW4[/ame]

we beleave ya lmao
:D

YEAH RIGHT!!! Tell that to the next person you see and let them have a good laugh too.

Roflmao!!!
memikie silly :D

Hahahah No bill your not a poster here nether (11,192 )
That's telling him Doc :cheers:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh right ... gotta call this as I see it. :-D

http://youtu.be/goQgXxCiEW4
Well I can say your meter is spot on Leanna :D

An April fools joke for you all

Thanks Doc. Those are the second pair of KB Hemi valve covers I worked up for a guy in California with a Polara (the first set is on his top fuel dragster). Not a precise color match but since he's got them on the car I guess they're gonna be all right. :-D

:D

memikie silly :D

That's telling him Doc :cheers:

Well I can say your meter is spot on Leanna :D

An April fools joke for you all
I told him ! I gave him the what for lol

Thanks Doc. Those are the second pair of KB Hemi valve covers I worked up for a guy in California with a Polara (the first set is on his top fuel dragster). Not a precise color match but since he's got them on the car I guess they're gonna be all right. :-D
Well dont be shy damn it ... Your in an Asa thread thay always go side ways lol Post up a bigger pick of it . Free plug

I use this more than any other site. Facebook is nothing but meme and shared pics now or some random update on what they ate for dinner lol. I'd much rather see what is done to a car or help someone if I can.

I like my coffee like I like my women......... Ground up and in the freezer Lmfao love to shock people with that one

-
Back