How many of you post here weekly ?

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Are a poster is this your home are you on here all the time then post some thing here lol :burnout:

I am a regular poster :glasses7:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 92
randomness Mike lmao thats the way i roll hahaha knock your self out in this thread my friend .

randomness from me lol :bootysha:

Attachments

• IMG_9506.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_9492.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 90
Yes, I do post weekly, probably daily, when there is something that interests me or that I feel I can add to. I used to hang out at bigblockdart.com for quite a few years but it seems to have lost its following, not the same there anymore, and there is a really good bunch of people here.

What do you mean weekly, how about daily , that's me !

Are a poster is this your home are you on here all the time then post some thing here lol :burnout:

I belong to a few other sites, I go on this one just to see what **** you are up too!!! LOL.

Kenny

I belong to a few other sites, I go on this one just to see what **** you are up too!!! LOL.

Kenny
Lmao Im always In some kind of trouble lmao Ask the mods bwhahaha .... Hmmm i just got me a friends requst .. wonder who that could be one cool dude i bet ! stay tuned what will Asa do next hahahah

yeah i'm here all the time.should have a make fabo your homepage button. lol

FABO is my home page ...you can set it under internet options in your control panel

randomness :

Attachments

• 68PB007.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 72
  • CIMG2403.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 79
  • CIMG1810.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 86
-
Back