how many stroker oil pans are out there

-

abodyhotrod

Reaction score
i was looking for a new oil pan for a stroker motor and cant seem to find one with decent ground clearance any suggestions.

I run the Kevco too, Kevin can customize one too for you. I had slight frame clearance issues, on an early dart, but I think 67 up has no issues.

My brother runs a custom Charlies pan from Mancini Racing. Good ground clearance but pricey at $300.

I ran the Kevco pan also. They will modify the pan to clear your K-member. I sent them the picture that john G, sent me and they made the modifications for me with no extra charge.

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

that thing looks like it will drag on the ground in my a-body.

I'm pretty sure the Kevco is about the shallowest performance pan you'll find. I'm sure it's no deeper than the Milodon low profile pan.

Are you running headers? If so what brand? If their anything except TTI's they'll hang lower than The Kevco pan.

If you've got your car slammed in the weeds you won't be able to run a deep pan.

I'm running the Kevco on my 69 Barracuda, it has plenty of clearance, the TTI headers hang lower then it.

Here is a link to my site, it shows the Magnum stroker on the stand and I also have pictures of the Kevko pan (with tape measure).

http://www.netwalk.com/~ericv/stroker.htm

Click on the images to enlarge them

valentek
69 B5 408 FB

Here is my custom 7 quart rear sump kevco pan. If you want a custom pan Kevin can build anything to your specs and make it for you quickly.

KevcoPan.jpg

I'm running the Kevco on my 69 Barracuda, it has plenty of clearance, the TTI headers hang lower then it.

Here is a link to my site, it shows the Magnum stroker on the stand and I also have pictures of the Kevko pan (with tape measure).

http://www.netwalk.com/~ericv/stroker.htm

Click on the images to enlarge them

valentek
69 B5 408 FB

Great pics Valentek. Looks like the Kevco is only 8" deep which I think is only 1" deeper than stock.

-
Back