How much can I sale these RB heads and parts for.

-

max512wedge

Reaction score
All these big block parts have only been mounted on my motor that has never been fired up. I have a set of ported and polished 906 heads with the large set of stainless steel valves and springs good to 680 lift. And a set of 1.6 prw roller rockers only. Also a torker 2 intake and a miladon 6 quart oil pan with wenage tray and 1/2 inch pickup. Like I said everything is new never used and the heads where rebuilt and only mounted as where all the parts. The oil pan is for a E body.

Subscribed. Do your homework and look up old ads for similar parts. Most 'what's it worth" threads get taken down because someone drops in and offers to buy so be prepared.

Who ported the heads? Any flow data? I’d say $1,000 for all of it, depending on the head work.

How far are those 906 heads ported? I was in a 500" mopar group on facebook the other day and someone was looking for a set of ported 906 heads

How far are those 906 heads ported? I was in a 500" mopar group on facebook the other day and someone was looking for a set of ported 906 heads
My engine builder got them for me a few years back and I can’t remember how extensive the port job was but they look like they where professionally done as it’s been blended in real good and is smooth as a baby’s bottom. I know that doesn’t mean anything but they look good. Do you recall the exact name of the group on Facebook. Thanks

My engine builder got them for me a few years back and I can’t remember how extensive the port job was but they look like they where professionally done as it’s been blended in real good and is smooth as a baby’s bottom. I know that doesn’t mean anything but they look good. Do you recall the exact name of the group on Facebook. Thanks
Exact name is "500 Inch Mopars"

-
Back