How much $ for a Demon

-
this is an interesting topic,,,,,and I'm going through it with my truck also,,,a very rare 77 Adventurer SE150 440 stepside,,,,,rare but not desireable,,,so I cant get squat for it,,,,now I sell a Duster and run into this 66 Valiant signet convertible commando car,,,,missing original motor but the car is in garage kept shape,,,everything there,,interior immaculate,,,,very minor scratches and small dings in body,,,all rubber soft and pliable,,,paid 3500.00 for it,,,,just read a 2006 collector car guide and it shows car in number 3 condition to be 11,500.00,,,,26,000.00 in number 1 condition but doesnt necessarily state commando car,,,just says v-8 car,,,so maybe more,,,,now I dont wanna drive the car around that much any more and figure I should drive the rare truck instead,,,,so confused,,,,,had a 73 Duster back in 98-99,,,340 space duster,,,fold down seat,,,factory sun roof,,bought for 2500.00,,,,drove it for 2 years,,,,sold it in 2001 for 4500.00,,,probably worth 3 times that much now,,,,,,gotta luv mopars

MVC-003S.JPG

Mrmopartech said:
If you are still looking for a cheap demon,I got a deal for you.Not to far from me is one of my ex wifes ,that I can deliver for free,and no boarder taxes either,Mrmopartech

Now that's one hell of an offer, but I think he's looking for one that can be restored and saved. I could be wrong, but he's thinking Mopar Demon, not Tazmanian type demon. :drinkers: But you definitely get "E" for effort! :thumblef:

I gave $400.00 for my duster , the body was in fair shape some rust not to bad . it had a 6 in it . that ran great . she now has a 340 in her 727 trans 8 in race 5000 stall dana 60 4.56 gears on spool . that just some of the stuff i hav got in it. and still not done with it. i have done a lot of work to it two new front floor pan an two new 1/4 panel . did not like thhe way the old ones look . some one had put to much body filler on them. it 's not a show car by a long shot. just my car. bulided for go not show. so i will kept her for some time with the prices of the A bodys going up .

I was wondering about the 2006 date when I opened the thread, so I had to go to the last page to see whats up, then I had to go back and read them anyway... LOL.
Its good to see what the folks think of the demons, and although I would NEVER sell mine,, Its good to see its worth aprox 3 times what I paid for it. 10 years ago.
It would not matter what its worth.......... I just like my car. :love7:

It seems to me the price of A-bodies is on its way down. I know guys who flip these cars (a practice I personally loathe) and the price of LOW mile survivors has fallen. There is a Demon...340, high impact, NO RUST,(and I mean no rust by ANYONES standards), survivor, that lost about 9000 bucks on its price tag down to the lower 20,000 range, and it will possibly go lower. I've seen nice looking, low rust, perfectly driveable /6 cars that are selling for around 4-5K, and the 10,000-15,000 dollar cars aren't selling at all.
Gotta get that home equity loan off peoples backs because they are all losing their jobs it appears. ouch.

-
Back