how much is it worth?

-
God why cant yall be on this end of the country I cant find any slants being given away or for sale. Id take every slant I could get for under 150.

Too bad you're so far away from Deetroit. Those old Mopars rust out fast here due to the salt. Accordingly those /6's are a dime a dozen. (and yes, I am a fan)

You don't see them for sale very often up here, but when you do they're usually around $200.

This is a good thread because my wife and I just pulled out or /6 and am looking to sell it and we are getting ideas of prices and demand.

The /6 has been worked a little bit with a multi-angle valve job, Isky cam, newer pistons. $300 with trans sound right?

This is a good thread because my wife and I just pulled out or /6 and am looking to sell it and we are getting ideas of prices and demand.

The /6 has been worked a little bit with a multi-angle valve job, Isky cam, newer pistons. $300 with trans sound right?

Mileage?

I actually sold a '71 slant 6 (really good shape) for $400 last fall. The guy is very happy with it to this day. I took his first offer! I think $50 for a core is all you could get. It's too bad, they are great engines, just no power unless you really breathe on them.

-
Back