How NOT to kill spiders

-
....about as bad as it was here back in I think it was 2005....in middle of winter granted, a guy was "warming" up his gasoline that was in HIS car, in HIS ATTACHED garage over a pot belly stove as it was "frozen" and his car wouldn't start......

All they did in the end, was identify him, by his teeth! As the report that went with it he was "warming" about 6 gallons of gasoline in a metal pot!!!!

WTH are people thinking in these times? I mean dumb and stoopid is one thing but.... this is right the hell "up there" you know?

Darwin award recipients are usually deserving...

Sometimes I feel that we should remove all warning labels and let nature run it's course.

Oh My!! It takes all kinds to make this world go around don't it
Back in about 1980 a friend poured gas down a rat hole by his corn storage and lit it, A rat ran out another hole on fire, it ran into a field and it took two fire truck and 6 men to put it out before it got to his barn and house #-o .. It was one of them WATCH THIS moments :D

Love this stuff , natural selection at it's finest , I once watched a guy in Jonesboro LA pour gas down the hole of some fire ants in a dry grass field the light it on fire , we had moved across the street before he got the match lit , same result as above -it took the whole towns fire department to contain the fire to the park , on the bright side they didn't have to mow the grass for the rest of the summer haha .

-
Back