How, oh how did Chrysler get in this pissing contest?

-

adriver

Blazing Apostle
Reaction score
Or: "I liked it better when Ford and Chevy morons left me out of it."

It happened yesterday on the way to the old “grindstone”.
I thought I would share it.
Maybe it will make your day.
Maybe you will be amused.
Maybe not.
He was coming out of a parking lot and I let this guy out in front of me.
He was a big fellow and didn’t even wave to thank me.
Just sort of a blank look.
It explains everything.
Of course, I couldn’t see what was on the back of his car until he was in front of me.
It’s a good thing that a woman was with him or I might have pulled beside him and yelled: “Sorry about your *****”.
It all goes together.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood .
Can you say lecherous?
Sure you can.
Would you be my neighbor?

At any rate, I truly am sorry.
I just don’t know a way to say this nicely:
Anyone with this stuff on the back of their car is an idiot.

IMG_1497 (Small).jpg

IMG_1494 (Small).jpg

Cool skull pic.
Calm down adriver!
God lets the sun shine down on Mopar owners and
IDIOT FORD OWNER alike.

I'll have to agree with longarm, don't judge him, he might have a bada$$ mustang II or pinto at home! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well I do have one like that on the back of my 75 power wagon but about chevy and ford. Since we are talking bad about them what do you think they say about me? I wonder!!!!

Oh have you seen my avaitor??

Don't forget the Playboy bunny. He's probably a straight up playa !!

The back window of my company car (Ford Escape) has a big Mopar M on it.

I think you did the right thing letting him out in front of you, I would rather have an idiot in front of me then behind me. If they are behind you, you can't control what they do, but if they are in front then you can keep an eye out in case they do something stupid.

I think you did the right thing letting him out in front of you, I would rather have an idiot in front of me then behind me. If they are behind you, you can't control what they do, but if they are in front then you can keep an eye out in case they do something stupid.

if they do something stupid and you hit them its your fault. but if they hit you, then you get a check, instead of them.

if they do something stupid and you hit them its your fault. but if they hit you, then you get a check, instead of them.

Yea but I would rather not have a check and have my car be fine and if you don't tailgate them like they would do to you, pretty much no chance of hitting them.

Hey, I don't think it's as bad as having almost everyone your age not care about or not know what your car is. Especially when they all think it's a piece of **** just because it's old and has fading paint and a few scratches. It really makes my sick to think about my generation in the future.

Too bad they don't know how to spell, what is "shitin' dodge" ? Should have 2 t's, the moron.

-
Back