How Rare?

-

moparclown

Reaction score
I have wanted a set for 15 years and have never seen a set of these for sale till this weekend 14X7 4" bolt pattern,how rare are these?

000_1562.jpg

I thought they made them new today?

I didn't see these anywhere with the SBP. What's the back spacing on them??

BTW, I LOVE these wheels. Something about those meaty spokes....

My buddy had a set on a 66 GTO (389/tri) back in the day. Car was only in dove gray primer ( I worked at a body shop) and these wheels made it look finished.

Nice find!!

my boss has a really nice set on his 72? sbp scamp. they are black and the car is a stock green with a black vinal top and it looks killer. very nice find

my boss has a really nice set on his 72? sbp scamp. they are black and the car is a stock green with a black vinal top and it looks killer. very nice find

Hi. These wheels are very rare in 4" bolt pattern. A friend of mine put some on his 69 Swinger when he bought the car new in 69, the only set I ever saw. The car and wheels are currently with the fourth owner and the wheels are not for sale. Bobby

ya np it's a pain cause they look so good and american racing makes ones identical to that but only in bbp. i didn't know that sbp ones were ever made.

Thanks guys
Like I said I have searched high and low for a set for 15 years and I have been rebuilding a 71 340 k-frame for my 69 Cuda and have been pretty headstrong about using the small bolt pattern KH disc setup.Which has made it tough on trying to locate wheels for the front.Now its time to order the lbp axels and a set of matching wheels in 15x8 so I can use a set of drag radials.
All the pieces are coming together:cheers:

They are pretty rare & very cool (horrible back spacing though 3 3/8 if my memory serves me correctly), I have 2, 2.5or 3 sets as well as a set of American Racing T70s in SBP(even rarer). I love SBP, but have been changing over to LBP for better braking & more wheel choices!

-
Back