How stupid can folks really be????

-
Ink-I don't believe the tannerite thing,When it goes off it's water vapor not heat,Unless the idiots were adding some kind gas/propane cannister in front of the tannerite that the bullet passed thru on its way to the tannerite,Steve

Ink-I don't believe the tannerite thing,When it goes off it's water vapor not heat,Unless the idiots were adding some kind gas/propane cannister in front of the tannerite that the bullet passed thru on its way to the tannerite,Steve

Perhaps it was not the tannerite itself....the bullet may have hit a rock and caused the spark....either way shooting is this kind of dry conditions is just down right moronic....

I don't need to read this thread to know the answer.... stupider than you could ever imagine!

I just have to address the pit bull thing. I don't like um. I caint stand um. I don't want one. But, I know a little about them. The stupid part (trying to keep on topic) comes in when stupid dipshit owners breed pits with other breeds looking to get mean fight dogs. Thoroughbred pits are very sweet and gentle dogs. It's when STUPID people inter breed them, mistreat them and train them to fight that the problems arise. Any of you ever watch the "Our Gang" series? Remember Petey? He was a thoroughbred pit bull. He licked all over those children. He loved them. Banning dogs? More like lets ban stupid people. But there'd be none of us left.

-
Back