How tall are you

-
Would those be high heeled socks? :D

But, of course!
neener_neener.gif

72 inches tall.......I'm just a little feller!

Never judge the height of a man while he still has his clothes on.
The tail end of a conversation my wife gave to some snobbish bimbo at a banquet we once attended. Yes Eileen is taller then me.

a piece of 2x4 and some duct tape ......you know duct tape is the universal fix for....EVERYTHING

Attachments

• 20141225_151114.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 186
3'.9'' with sore back 2'.9''drunk and 5'.7'' on a good day and I gotta tell ya not to many of them anymore oh ya and I'm 11.5''on my back under the cover's LOL

I'm alway's tripping over them dam feet LOL What where you thinking :violent1: :sign12:

That's how we fixed pedal bike hand me downs back in the day.

in my A-bodies I am ok even though some of them with the neutral safety switch need a tippy toe at the end on the floor....but a B-body is a huge car.

An E-body forget it. C-body ....not so comfortable even I have had one before. :???:

if they had made A-body wagon past 66 then I would have one and be happy, but I had to move up to a B-body to get a wagon past 66 because I will not own an early As, (no offense) so I settled right in with a 68 coronet wagon. :)

6'3" with a long spine.

I've been over 6'2" since I was 12.

One of the things I really liked about 60's and 70's Mopars is that they seemed to have about an extra inch of headroom versus ford and gm.

That inch made the difference in whether I had to slouch or not.

For a couple of kickers- I discovered on my first 66 Coronet, that the seat tracks were adjustable up and down! ...and on lots of them (68-74), you can get yet an additional 1/2 inch by removing those donut spacers.

Too bad the newer cars are all made to fit a max spine length of about an inch shorter than mine...including Mopar. I can't even fit in a Challenger or Charger, let alone an Avenger. I barely fit in our P/T, and I had to take the headliner out of my 2005 Dakota at work.

unless its a modern ford ....I was impressed to find in a 2006 ford Taurus ....adjustable pedals.

They want shorter people back away from the air bag. Usually I have to move the seat up and I am wayyy too close to the air bag which is not good but the ford Taurus is the only car I have ever seen with that. I am sure more cars have them but I have not seen them around.

Even in my old cars, sometimes I think being really close to the steering wheel with no shoulder belt on the 68s is not ideal :???:

I am tall enough to fart in short peoples' faces.

3'.9'' with sore back 2'.9''drunk and 5'.7'' on a good day and I gotta tell ya not to many of them anymore oh ya and I'm 11.5''on my back under the cover's LOL

I'm alway's tripping over them dam feet LOL What where you thinking :violent1: :sign12:

Milometers?:D

-
Back