How tall are you

-
I'm 5-10..... I once had a girlfriend that was almost 3 ft tall..... Yea I was nuts over her...

I'm 5-10..... I once had a girlfriend that was almost 3 ft tall..... Yea I was nuts over her...

Do you know what I know about dwarfs?

Very little.... :D

I can say that, they look up to me.... :???:

I'm 5'11 and overweight, but the weight's coming off!
Rani, Chrysler makes a lot of cars with adjustable pedals. Jeeps, Trucks, Mini-Vans, all the LX cars.
And you're right, I've often thought about moving my seats back an inch or so, but there isn't much room in back as it is.

I'm 5'7", my wife is 5'2" and we we get her a new Durango yea it will have the adjustable pedals lol.

It depends on what 7 Eleven I'm running out of....

6'3" with a long spine.

I've been over 6'2" since I was 12.

One of the things I really liked about 60's and 70's Mopars is that they seemed to have about an extra inch of headroom versus ford and gm.

That inch made the difference in whether I had to slouch or not.

For a couple of kickers- I discovered on my first 66 Coronet, that the seat tracks were adjustable up and down! ...and on lots of them (68-74), you can get yet an additional 1/2 inch by removing those donut spacers.

Too bad the newer cars are all made to fit a max spine length of about an inch shorter than mine...including Mopar. I can't even fit in a Challenger or Charger, let alone an Avenger. I barely fit in our P/T, and I had to take the headliner out of my 2005 Dakota at work.

I feel your pain on this one. I'm 6'3" or 6'4" depending on who's measuring me, and I absolutely HATE it when I'm sitting in a car and I can feel my hair getting mussed by the headliner. That's usually an indication that I need a haircut. I'm sorta okay in my 92 Ranger (I hope so, I've had it for 20 years). In my wife's Camaro I have to tilt the seat back to where I'm almost laying down. In our 02 VW Passat I have no issues. The seat is adjustable up and down, so that helps. Except when I get in it after my wife has driven it and I just about put my head up through the sunroof. She's only 5'3"...:banghead:

I just did a current measurement.....4' 2 1/2"........sitting in my computer chair! :D

sitting.... your almost as tall as I am standing :D

Standing flat footed, bare foot I am a whopping 4'9" certain shoes, I can squeeze out 5'0".....maybe LOL which is why pedal extension in my B-body are probably a good idea :glasses7:

I'm 6'2, it was a pain getting in the dart at first but you get used to it. Just fold yourself up real quick.

I feel your pain on this one. I'm 6'3" or 6'4" depending on who's measuring me, and I absolutely HATE it when I'm sitting in a car and I can feel my hair getting mussed by the headliner. That's usually an indication that I need a haircut. I'm sorta okay in my 92 Ranger (I hope so, I've had it for 20 years). In my wife's Camaro I have to tilt the seat back to where I'm almost laying down. In our 02 VW Passat I have no issues. The seat is adjustable up and down, so that helps. Except when I get in it after my wife has driven it and I just about put my head up through the sunroof. She's only 5'3"...:banghead:

My wife had an 04 hyundai elantra before the P/T.

I actually fit in that with headroom to spare!!!
Why can't the new Charger have as much headroom as a freakin' elantra???

Several cars (including our P/T and my work Dakota) have extremely tall seat risers, so even if you get power seats, they don't go down any further than a manual seat, basically rendering the adjustment as "up only".

We sat in a '14 Fiat 500L four door at a car show...and I fit in that, but not the regular 2 door 500. They appear to be totally different cars.

I fit in an '05 and up mustang, no problem.

A guy at work has a 2011 camaro- no way, not even with the seat reclined all the way.

Are you listening, Detroit (Auburn Hills)?

My duster had the cardboard headliner.

I fit, but it had Cordoba buckets with the donuts removed from the tracks.

I've sat in a few fabric headliner A body cars, and it seems like there's less room in those.

-
Back