How to figure a price

-

rdb

Reaction score
Haven't been on in while but was when the '64 Dart GT convert restoration was going on. Have really enjoyed the experience of driving what I drove in the first half of the 70s... very nostalgic!! That car was recreated exactly. But it was not meant to be an always and forever thing, and I'm in a dense inner suburb where really getting this out for a drive is hard. So probably time to sell it.

Still I don't have a clue on how to price something like this. Clearly since I paid for restoration it will be far from break even -- but I knew that going in. Are any of the classic car sites better than others. There appears to be an aggregator that puts it around on lots of sites. Checked them out ... prices are all over the place. What have others done?

Pic's might help!

Love of the car is hard to price! We tend to spend more than value to get it! It's all Good though!

Pics would help to price it. A convert will pull more value than a car with a roof but the early A is the lowest price of them all.

That's a tough one. You would want to get it advertised to the right market to find the right buyer. Just like you wanted it for your reasons, you have to find the guy that has reasons for wanting that make/model. There just isn't broad desire for early a-bodies.

Keep researching and when you do decide to put in on the market pay to get it in front of the right audience.

Post a few pictures, and you'll get more info, from folks, here.

Post a few pictures, and you'll get more info, from folks, here.
Well here's two pix -- have to get better ones that don't have shadow.

DCP_2757.JPG

DCP_2758.JPG

-
Back