how to get a craigslist ad flagged

-

racerkilla

Reaction score
Hey my friend and I are at prank war.. long story is he took my 73 cuda and put it on craigslist for like 2500 bucks with my cell... Ive gotten like 25 calls in 10 mins of people begging me to sell it. Any way to get the listing flagged quick and get it taken down...

You have to flag it from several computers & then the CL moderators will remove it. I think there is a way to contact them, report abuse & just tell them the ph # is listed wrong so your buddy doesn't get in trouble. Will you take $2200? I'm just kidding!..

other day i took his sweet camaro and put a note on the windshield saying sorry i hit your car... left my cell. He walked around it for like 15 mins and then called the number and i stung him along for awhile lmao....

other day i took his sweet camaro and put a note on the windshield saying sorry i hit your car... left my cell. He walked around it for like 15 mins and then called the number and i stung him along for awhile lmao....

Dude, you are evil ha,ha.

come on dude, sell it to me, That motor is no good, Its got holes in the valve covers.

thanks it has so many people fooled, just a well built 340.. And to bad the car is in like a 1000 piece in the back of the shop.... btw 25 missed calls roughly and 20 voice mails.. begging and cash in hand

yea it was, i cut it and put foam around the outside edge... didnt have any other flat aluminum at the time

Hey my friend and I are at prank war.. long story is he took my 73 cuda and put it on craigslist for like 2500 bucks with my cell... Ive gotten like 25 calls in 10 mins of people begging me to sell it. Any way to get the listing flagged quick and get it taken down...

ROFL.........Winner :lol:

I'll flag it for ya too........

Yep, does he smoke?

A small, well placed lady finger firecracker in a cigarette will make you crap your pants.

I got a fat lip from one years ago.....my buddy's were ruthless bastards, but revenge was sweet with a well placed stone inside of one of his Moms famous meatballs that just happened to grace his dinner plate.

Fist fight ensued and were we're best friends the next day, ha,ha.

bubble wrap (for shipping) put it behind the front passenger side tire. He'll get in the car and not see it but when he backs up he'll hear it, LOL

fun times... was gonna jack his car up and put blocks so the wheels look like there touching but wont be... he gets done work late come out and car wont move..... or my girlfriend told me to put his pic and info an a local dating site hahahaha

I put a for rent sign on my neighbor's boat parked in his driveway years ago and he didn't notice it for several months. He couldn't figure out why he was getting calls from people wanting to rent his boat. He paid me back by screwing all the drawers of my desk at work shut.

or my girlfriend told me to put his pic and info an a local dating site hahahaha

I like it........Put an ad in one of the personals sections on craigslist, I wouldn't put a pic though. You could pay him back really good with any of these if you word it right!! Watch out for the repercussions though......:violent1:

personals

strictly platonic
women seek women
women seeking men
men seeking women
men seeking men
misc romance
casual encounters
missed connections
rants and raves

haha sounds like an idea... hes almost to plenty of fish.. wait until his girlfriend gets a look.. Tipped off one of her friends to be like i saw rob on a dating site... m4m on craigslist sounds too good as well

-
Back