How to get in touch with Dillinger Chassis ?

-
Holy ****!!! Some of you guys are total *** holes with no regard to the real world. I have known John personally for a few years and he is a great person and does amazing work. If he said he had some family issues that need attention, I am sure he does. Everything he built was built to order. Give the guy a break. Some of you are very disrespectful... Makes you wonder why so many "old timers" have left eh,

Holy ****!!! Some of you guys are total *** holes with no regard to the real world. I have known John personally for a few years and he is a great person and does amazing work. If he said he had some family issues that need attention, I am sure he does. Everything he built was built to order. Give the guy a break. Some of you are very disrespectful... Makes you wonder why so many "old timers" have left eh,

I don't think I have been disrespectful. Honest, yes...I fail to see the logic in continuing to list parts on EPay if you have "taken a break".....:wack:

Perhaps your relationship with him is clouding your judgement a bit? Hung a few folks up here....made a public announcement that he is stepping back for a bit....yet continues to advertise??

I will be the first to defend someone I know, especially if they are having health/family/personal issues. But at the same time it is hard for me to defend someone who is acting a bit goofy....for lack of a better way to put it.

If you are on a break then don't take people's money. Seems quite simple to me. Only one being disrespectful here is the guy taking money and not delivering parts.

Since I don't do any e-bay sellig anynore, is there an auto-renew feature for auctions if you are selling goods?

Since I don't do any e-bay sellig anynore, is there an auto-renew feature for auctions if you are selling goods?

The UCAs are a new listing because they are not in his completed auctions. The strut rods have been relisted but the time wasn't instant so who knows if they were automatically rolled over.

I figured out why he's been in hiding all this time......He's golfing!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=moparbender71&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer

Look at his last few purchases. He's been buying golf clubs. So he's still alive and active. I guess that's a good sign, lol.

Could be anybody in his family buying that stuff under that username, maybe his wife or kids? I have heard of people sharing ebay accounts before. Maybe he has kids getting involved in golf lessons? Would be nice to hear from John, sure there is a reason for what's going on.

The UCAs are a new listing because they are not in his completed auctions. The strut rods have been relisted but the time wasn't instant so who knows if they were automatically rolled over.

That feature used to work good when looking at sold or completed auctions, but it does not always work. I have a seller I constantly watch, I have items
In my watch list that sold or ended and they don't always show up now when looking.

Could be anybody in his family buying that stuff under that username, maybe his wife or kids? I have heard of people sharing ebay accounts before. Maybe he has kids getting involved in golf lessons? Would be nice to hear from John, sure there is a reason for what's going on.

Honestly I could care less if someone is using his Ebay account or if he is off golfing. I didn't post that as a shot at him. It was more for comic relief to try and ease the heat in here. I was curious if anyone left any negative feedback recently on his Ebay account. As a matter a fact, John has a superb track record up until he had to step out of the Mopar world to handle personal business. Everything I have read about him since the day he started on this forum has been good. I have nothing bad to say, I just wish him the best of luck with everything and hope he will be able to return to production at some point. I'm dying to get my hands on a set of his lower control arms for a coil over conversion.

Get in line. Lol!

lol, I am in line, since May! I know he'll be back within a reasonable time frame to start production again. No person would leave their store site opened online if they had no intentions of getting back into it within a reasonable amount of time. I have faith!

Man I guess I really need to get to know John because apparently he can jerk people around for MONTHS and still be number 1 in their eyes. Guess I was one of the lucky ones to get my parts in 3 weeks. He made the comment to me when he finally returned my email about being out of town at a race or something to that extent. Again if he's stepping back for a while maybe he should fofill the orders that he's already way behind on, then continuing to take orders he has no intention on completing anytime soon. I've been a business owner for 10 years and I know that if I did what he's doing I wouldn't be around very long. It's a shame because there are very few people supporting our aftermarket parts.

This makes zero sense to me. He has said he is taking a break, hung up a few folks and yet continues to advertise? Hmmmm......

Heck I clicked on the ebay link for the strut rods and those green ones were mine :D

hope he gets back up and running and gets squared away with everyone.

-
Back