How to get in touch with Dillinger Chassis ?

-
Ok well let me ask you this, if you were in my shoes and you bought something and you didn't hear from that person after making several attempts to "nicely" contact them after they took 700 F ing dollars from you and you didn't hear back for 2 weeks I think you'd be a little pissed as well. Don't give me this **** about I guess his family is more important than me bullshit, he should make good on his deal in the alotted time he says he will ship. I could give a rats *** about what kind of person he is, all I know is he is isn't good on taking care of his engagements when he leaves town. Shows the integrity of how he runs his business. Enough said.
X2 I agree

Ah the non compassion and impatience of youth. Who I'm sure hasn't had to deal with serious family issues. I was once like that too. Time changes your priorities in life.

So I bought something from him on ebay and after I won it, it took him over 2 weeks to ship it to me. Pissed me the F off! So obviously he treats everyone the way he did me. I was thinking about buying some suspension components from him before he pissed me off but not anymore nor never. You would think in these economic times he would bend over backwards to help people but apparently he doesn't want the business.

Wow, really bro?? He's done nothing but treat me excellent! If I was him I wouldn't sell chit to you with that kind of attitude.

You would think in these economic times you should just bend over backwards and kiss your own a$$ and be thoughtful enough about what the guy may be going through.
I don't car WHO the "F" you are, if my wife is having complications with having a baby on top of having to leave the country for your job, your stuff is going to be put on hold. What the "F" do you expect the guy to do, bring all the stuff with him to build it on the flight over??!!

Get a clue and grow the "F" up!! Or just continue to whine about getting your parts a little over a week late. Really, a week?? Some members are probably still waiting to get parts from him or other vendors and would've been glad to get them in two weeks, but I haven't seen any complaints yet.
Life is life, if you're gonna be all pissed off about a late shipping time and never order from the guy again, then I'd hate to be one of your children spilling milk on the kitchen floor, all hell's fury would prob break loose!!

Ok well let me ask you this, if you were in my shoes and you bought something and you didn't hear from that person after making several attempts to "nicely" contact them after they took 700 F ing dollars from you and you didn't hear back for 2 weeks I think you'd be a little pissed as well. Don't give me this **** about I guess his family is more important than me bullshit, he should make good on his deal in the alotted time he says he will ship. I could give a rats *** about what kind of person he is, all I know is he is isn't good on taking care of his engagements when he leaves town. Shows the integrity of how he runs his business. Enough said.

Well I guess we all know what kind of person you are now, don't we.
Not anyone many around here would want to hang around with or do business with, that's for sure. Good luck there Lone Ranger.

Ah the non compassion and impatience of youth. Who I'm sure hasn't had to deal with serious family issues. I was once like that too. Time changes your priorities in life.

Im not usually one to comment on threads like this, but I agree wholeheartedly with the above statement. To think that car parts, or a business, etc, is more important than family, shows a huge level of selfishness, immaturity, and inexperience with life in general. My .02 cents...now Im broke.

Ok everyone that has their man thongs in a bunch know this. At no point in time was I contacted via email stating that my order was received. If he would have told me that he was out on a family issue or out of the country I wouldn't have given a **** if it took a month! If your car was stuck in the air missing vital parts to get it MOVING you would maybe understand my level of frustration. The guy that opened this thread questioned on how to get ahold of this guy and I voiced my similar issues. I don't go around bashing people for no legitimate reason, but when I'm left in the dark when 700 of my hard earned money was gone, of course I'm going to question it. I'm not going to buy anything from John again, I've learned my lesson. By all means you go ahead, I wasn't calling him a dickhead or anything of that sort I just thought the way he handled my purchase was wrong. You guys can call it how you want but I know when someone buys something from me, IM OBLIGATED by ebay to ship the item within the time allotted. They specify how long is needed to ship the item after it has closed. Don't know how far you want to beat this dead horse but as far as I'm concerned I'm over it.

Poor planning doesn't constitute an emergency on my end.

Two weeks... REALLY?

Did it say in the sale that items ship in X days, because made to order stuff DOES NOT have that 7 day shipping requirement. Now, should he have sent you a message, yeah if it soothes your issues.

I've dealt with and spoken with JD quite a bit. Not the type to hang you out. Unlike the MFer that stole my money on a set of Ede BB heads... Only been ~8 years, think they might show up? Be glad you got your parts in a reasonable time frame. Sometimes the world isn't in tune with the "instant gratification" crew.

Wait til you buy a part, have it in hand, take everything apart, only to find the last item that needs tightening is a FU'd POS and the vendor take 2 months to get you a replacement. That's something you can ***** about IMHO.

Sorry you have a negative opinion about a guy trying to make items at a reasonable price for the cheap *** mopar crowd. You could have bought most of what JD makes through other vendors, except it's a bunch more expensive.

Just my 2 cents.

Just FYI it wasn't one of his suspension components it was something that needed to be thrown in a box and stuck in the mail. I'm by nooooo means unreasonable I just would appreciate a little common courtesy, which I myself extend to anyone that purchases something from me. That's all, like I said I wasn't attacking him personally because I don't know him I just didn't appreciate the way I was treated. Apparently everyone here that has bought stuff online here has never had anyone F them over.

Hmmm, you paid for a part, got your part....doesn't sound too "F"ed over to me.

"F"ed over would be just what crackedback posted.....8 yrs and counting on a set of Edelbrock heads.

Hmmm, you paid for a part, got your part....doesn't sound too "F"ed over to me.

"F"ed over would be just what crackedback posted.....8 yrs and counting on a set of Edelbrock heads.

8 yrs..wow...I should not complaint about the aluminum radiator i bought from someone on moparts 6 yrs ago...that never showed up...

i bought parts from JD...and would buy from him again.....

So I bought something from him on ebay and after I won it, it took him over 2 weeks to ship it to me. Pissed me the F off!
2 whole weeks? Wow, I remember when I ordered something from a catalog and it would take 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, and that was for items in stock.

I would hazard to say that the reception you are getting on this thread has more to do with the underlying anger you are displaying here and not how you're justified in having wanted some communication.

[
B]So obviously he treats everyone the way he did me.[/B]

Obviously this is just your opinion and not fact as others here have attested to.

I was thinking about buying some suspension components from him before he pissed me off but not anymore nor never. You would think in these economic times he would bend over backwards to help people but apparently he doesn't want the business.

An empty threat of lost commerce. John has made a good business for himself, but has to set that aside for the moment to take care of priorities.
It happens.

I would be willing to bet that the list of folks or companies that have "pissed you off" isn't a short one.

Just let it go, dude. You do great work. Concentrate on that and let the rest of it slide.

8 yrs..wow...I should not complaint about the aluminum radiator i bought from someone on moparts 6 yrs ago...that never showed up...

i bought parts from JD...and would buy from him again.....

Me 2, was very satisfied with his customer service.....only thing that would have made it better is if he drove up here to Eastern Washington and installed it himself....

I too have bought all kinds of parts from JD... The guy is on the ball! I know this to be a fact. He is one of the hardest working dudes I know knocking down 80-100 Hours a week between everything he does. I would buy again from him without a second thought!

If he didn't send your stuff in your timely manner there was truly something going on in his personal life!

That's great I'm glad you guys caught him at a time where he could take care of you guys in a timely manner. I'm voicing my experience that I had and you guys keep dragging this **** back and forth in the mud. IM NOT MAD about it nor was I ever out to bash this guy. If I wanted to leave negative feedback about him I would of BUT I DIDN'T. I joined this forum to learn and help share my expertise with others who enjoy similar interest. Not to play these catty games with grown men. Let this thread die because its going nowhere aside from down. If you feel the need to take out your frustrations, do it on the poor bastard that voiced that he is putting an LS1 in his valiant. I value 90% of the people's knowledge on this site and the other 10% of you are just **** disturbers. Half of the 10% chimed up on this thread, sometimes I even wonder if those 10% even have an A body. Sure as hell doesn't show on your Icon. Slap the wife, kick the dog, whatever makes you feel like a tough guy and go to bed. Night!:)

I just want to say John dealt fairly with me and I am a nobody on this site. I was happy someone was willing to make parts for the early A-bodies. He delivered what he said he would and of high quality and I appreciated the entire experience. I wish him the best and hope he is back here soon!

Hi Guys, I am sure John is a stand up guy and I get the family comes first, however when I contacted him for parts and he sent me an invoice that I promptly paid. I waited to here from him when my parts would be shipped, two weeks past and I tried to contact him via email and here on the site ,I searched the forum for answers and found his post about his issues and what he was doing then I even ask if he would reimburse me and I would reorder when things improved and he got back into it...no response. I finaly after a month put in a dispute to paypal to get my money back, and two weeks later paypal deposited my money back to my account. I wish I could have got my parts from him. however it must be a very bad situation for him to drop and run like that. I was frustrated to say the least.

Hi Guys, I am sure John is a stand up guy and I get the family comes first, however when I contacted him for parts and he sent me an invoice that I promptly paid. I waited to here from him when my parts would be shipped, two weeks past and I tried to contact him via email and here on the site ,I searched the forum for answers and found his post about his issues and what he was doing then I even ask if he would reimburse me and I would reorder when things improved and he got back into it...no response. I finaly after a month put in a dispute to paypal to get my money back, and two weeks later paypal deposited my money back to my account. I wish I could have got my parts from him. however it must be a very bad situation for him to drop and run like that. I was frustrated to say the least.

Damn you shogun and me for not delving into the personal lives of the people that we buy are parts from. So next time you order a part for your car, make sure you take down all of that persons personal information outside of the business that they choose to run, so if something personal happens to them, we can automatically know not to expect any service from them until further notice!

No but on a serious note people are misconstruing the whole issue behind the reason this has caused an issue from some of us. Nobody is attacking John for being a lowlife no good asshole piece of **** of a human being. We are just bringing to the attention of some that he does not get back to some who have tried on several attempts, AFTER PURCHASING AN ITEM, to get in contact with him. Now mind you god only knows that everyone on this F'ed up planet has had traumatic things happen to them which causes us to put everything aside from family on hold because nobody is arguing that family comes first. So for those of you that can't say enough for John, that's great I'm glad he took care of you when you PURCHASED something from him in the past. My thoughts go out to his family whatever obstical they may be facing at this juncture in time. But take a second to ponder what I've expressed. Not all of us had had the fortune of catching John when he had the ability to uphold his obligations without excessive delay. Shogun and I are just sharing our experiences we have had in the future. Again this thread should have petered out a page ago but I really do believe people who are getting ready to jump on this train wreck put themselves in our shoes before they pipe up and have direhha of the mind.

I will also vouch for John. Bought some parts from him and he was first rate. He even helped me out with them. due to my medical status. I think John is first class and for him to put his family first is nothing to complain about. I would do the same.

On a personal note gtmopar, I find your last sentence in post #33 quite offensive and outta line. Why don't you edit that before it gets "quoted" or worse yet.......John sees it :wack:

He and his wife are good peeps IMO.......I've met them!!!!

On a personal note gtmopar, I find your last sentence in post #33 quite offensive and outta line. Why don't you edit that before it gets "quoted" or worse yet.......John sees it :wack:

He and his wife are good peeps IMO.......I've met them!!!!

If it puts everything at ease and makes this go away. Done. Truth hurts I guess.

you won't get a straight answer here.

the better question would have been if john wasn't a regular poster here and friendly with the masses what would they think of what happened. i'm sure the answers would be quite different..

that being said. from everything i have seen by being a regular on this site since the start john seems to be a stand up guy. i'm sure he will make things right. apparently has some **** going on in life. i'm sure we can all understand that.

i would be pissed also though.. $700 isn't pocket change we are talking about here. at the very least he should have at least emailed ya to say there will be a delay. or just pull all the ads until he gets back to business..

-
Back