How to handle someone with Dementia

-
I think your story would probably go for anyone dealing with this cruel disease. The only one that doesn't suffer is the patient themselves as they are in their own world.
Maybe this is the result or allowing these big companies from putting chemicals in our food to increase the shelf life and also polluting the air we breath all in the name of huge profits. But to be fair, dementia and Alzheimers isn't new, they've been around for many years.
Just finished up my moms affairs as she lived for 6 weeks in 2021 had to file and pay taxes signed off with my sister yesterday. All that’s left now is the memory. So enjoy what u have left.

Just finished up my moms affairs as she lived for 6 weeks in 2021 had to file and pay taxes signed off with my sister yesterday. All that’s left now is the memory. So enjoy what u have left.
man thats rough

my mother in law lives with us and hasnt had enough income to need to file taxes in years
come to think of it, she didnt even get all the "pretend this is a real pandemic" hush money

-
Back