Spanish..........Te Amo
French...........Je t'aime
German..........Ich Liebe Dich
Japanese........Ai Shite Imasu
Italian............Ti Amo
Chinese...........Wo Ai In
Swedish.........Jag Alskar Dig
Lithuanian.......As Tave Meliu

Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, South Carolina, Georgia, Indiana, Tennessee, Florida, Mississippi , Kentucky, North Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Vancouver Island......
Nice Tits, Get in the Truck. :iconbigg:

That's funny :D No matter what I do I'm always the pee-on when I try anything with the girl of my dreams... :I

Hey you forget Cali though... or not haha those words would get you a black eye and a couple missing teeth lol

HEY, that was all fun and games until the end :protest:

We's is serfisticated folks here on dis Iland. We don't all own trucks, some of us own El Caminos.

In Manitoba, we don't dare say it in the winter. You just never know what is under the Gortex.

Attachments

• george-gore-tex.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 209
Most Southerners i have met are the most considerate and kind folk I have ever come across. Most country folks in general are very hospitable, respectful upright good human beings. They just dont like city folks so they put on a front when the city slicker waggons show up on radar as a last ditch effort to dissuade extended incursion into their utopian society.

English............I Love You
Spanish..........Te Amo
French...........Je t'aime
German..........Ich Liebe Dich
Japanese........Ai Shite Imasu
Italian............Ti Amo
Chinese...........Wo Ai In
Swedish.........Jag Alskar Dig
Lithuanian.......As Tave Meliu

Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, South Carolina, Georgia, Indiana, Tennessee, Florida, Mississippi , Kentucky, North Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Vancouver Island......
Nice Tits, Get in the Truck. :iconbigg:

-
Back