How to ship fenders?????????

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
I JUST WENT TO SHIP A SET OF DART FENDER TO A MAN IN IL, AND IT WAS 203.50 EACH!. so, have any of you found a cheaper way? i sold them for less than that, so need some helkp. thanks

Give Greyhound Package Express a try, I think you'll find the shipping rates a bit more friendly for larger items like fenders and hoods.

The receiver will have to pick them up at his closest Greyhound terminal though.....

Yep it cost me $77 to have a quarter panel skin shipped.. Just take it to your local office and have it shipped to the closest greyhound on the other end. Its not fast by any means but well worth it.

Give Greyhound Package Express a try, I think you'll find the shipping rates a bit more friendly for larger items like fenders and hoods.

The receiver will have to pick them up at his closest Greyhound terminal though.....
yep GREYHOUND that is how I got my fenders from a yard in Texas.....

greyhound best way and fast. bought 2 fenders out west to me all the way as east you can go in va with out getting wet and got here in about 4 days with no damage.

A couple of years ago i sent front fenders and a door for a '53 pontiac 2 door (bulky and heavy) from california to ohio and california to ontario, canada via greyhound bus. Each unit was roughly $50 - $60 & took 5 - 7 days. I wrapped them in cardboard to protect them (and others) from the sharp edges. Buyers were very satisfied.

-
Back