Howdy Y'all

-

dodgetexan

Reaction score
I've been registered here for a few years but haven't posted much. I mainly have been checking out the classifieds looking for cool stuff to spend my hard-earned money on. Thought maybe I might start joining the conversations for a change.

Be seeing y'all. :burnout:

Welcome, Whatcha got?

Lots of Texas people here. I like it already. :)

I've got a few old mopars that I am planning future restorations on and one that is almost finished. Here's a quick list.

1970 Duster 318 with a 3 speed stick. It's an original plumb crazy purple car.
1971 340 Demon that's red with a black interior
1974 Scamp that I'm building into a street/strip car
1966 Hemi Charger (It's a little rusty but complete except for the engine and grill)

And the one I'm almost finished with is a 1973 340 Dart Sport "convertriple" painted Petty Blue with the fold down rear seat and a moon roof. I bought that one off of one of our members here a few years ago. I've got most of the major work done on it. Just need to redo the electrical system then finish up the paint and interior and a few other little odds and ends. I've got the engine rebuilt but haven't started it yet. (I hope it doesn't blow up) #-o

I also have a 99 Dakota RT that I bought new and a new Hemi Ram 1500. Plus a few old Dodge pickups from the late 70s. You know how us Texas dudes love our trucks. :D

-
Back