Howdy

-
Welcome to the board, that is a really beautiful Challenger!!

Post some pics of your "A" body also please.

NO, but I might have to move the thread/pictures over to a better spot. Then you'll be very busy answering fan mail.

Well to see the GOOD pic....look in the Mopars and babes thread...i won't re post that pic.
Me and Hubby
DSC00367.jpg

DSC07218.jpg

Airshowtrophy.jpg

SiestaBeach.jpg

kini.jpg

And me and sis
DSC_0090.jpg

Hey, you da family! Allright. Good looking crew there.

Beautiful Mopargirl! I think we`ve seen more of pettyblue72 than any other member. Alright you guys ,who`s next to post your picture in a speedo. Not everybody at once now! :-D

Hey, you da family! Allright. Good looking crew there.
We are all doing great! My son started first grade this year....my daughter has preschool for a few hours a day.....i get some time alone lol i can't complain!

Beautiful Mopargirl! I think we`ve seen more of pettyblue72 than any other member. Alright you guys ,who`s next to post your picture in a speedo. Not everybody at once now! :-D
THANK YOU :)

I wouldn't set my *** up in a speedo even if they all begged and threw money at me.

Welcome from BBD ! I think that you are famous over there. Great looking family as well. WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:
Matt

Congrat's on a great family and a great life you have going for you.:happy10:
WE are glad and proud to have you with us.:cheers:

Welcome aboard!!!!! Tell us all about the Challenger..... how long you owned, what you have done to it, moder, tranny, rear, etc.......

Welcome aboard!!!!! Tell us all about the Challenger..... how long you owned, what you have done to it, moder, tranny, rear, etc.......
Hmmmm lets see......i had it about three years this Nov. We got it mostly restored..but did some mods since we've gotten it. It's a 318 slap stick auto, thinkin it's a 904 tranny....don't remember?? 373 sure grip rear. We put glass pack mufflers on it, moved the pipes from rear to side. Cleaned and detailed engine comp. New gas cap, chin spoilers, Wheels and tires, new gas tank, little things like that.....had it down at Atco and it runs 14.4! AND YES I ran it down the track.
Launch.jpg

-
Back