Howdy

-

railgeek

Reaction score
Howdy from Texas. I've got a '67 Plymouth Valiant Signet. I've had it for a while as my Dad bought it new. So it's one of the unusual ones where I know the entire history of the vehicle.
I'm trying to get the cobwebs out for now. I've neglected it for a few years, but it's time to get it back in shape.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all and gathering your knowledge on these cars.

Railgeek
(Greg)

Welcome to FABO from Chicago...

Welcome to FABO.gif

Post up some pics of your car for us to see...

Welcome from the PNW.

My welding teacher is a rail geek. Cant say how many times we have had a "man date" which includes the hump yard. yes I have chosen my words carefully. If you are not a train geek but a fueler drag race geek then disregard.

EDIT: either way I hope you see the humor.

Welcome from south Texas, there is a Mopar only car show and swap meet in Rowlett October 7, 2023. It will be held at Crossroads Church 7900 Chiesa Rd in Rowlett. I'll be there in the swap meet area.

Welcome from the PNW.

My welding teacher is a rail geek. Cant say how many times we have had a "man date" which includes the hump yard. yes I have chosen my words carefully. If you are not a train geek but a fueler drag race geek then disregard.

EDIT: either way I hope you see the humor.
Yes you are correct, it’s railroad geek. I used to work at the railroad in a technological type position so that’s why I took that nickname. But a lot of railfan folks are what I have heard to be referred to as “foamers ” which I have no idea where that name comes from.

I’ve worked in a hump yard before. A very loud place.

I’ll post some car pictures soon once I get back to the computer.

Thanks for the kind welcome!

Valiant.JPG

Here's a pic from a few years back. It's still in basically the same shape, but it's getting to need some TLC.

-
Back