-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71RALLYEDART

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi I am just checking into the possibility of purchasing a passenger side 340 hp exhaust manifold casting number 2863549. I would also be interested in a repp cause I am not doing a matching numbers. I have a drivers side with the 2 1/4 outlet and would like to find out about the matching passenger side 1. Thanks

Hi I am just checking into the possibility of purchasing a passenger side 340 hp exhaust manifold casting number 2863549. I would also be interested in a repp cause I am not doing a matching numbers. I have a drivers side with the 2 1/4 outlet and would like to find out about the matching passenger side 1. Thanks

The number you posted is for the late 60s 340 driver. If you don't care about numbers matching you might have better luck and save some money if you buy a 70s 340 driver's manifold because the 60s 340 manifolds are much more difficult to find. And yes, they are interchangeable on 67 and up A bodies.

What do you mean by "repp"?

Treblig

And I need the passenger mate to that casting number then. I must of screwed up the numbers

Repop? replacement? Replica? Any old big-port bolt-on?

Sell him a set of your beauties, and he can sell his oem to someone who really needs it.

That's true for what he's going to spend on one of the 60s driver's manifold!!! But I'm not clear on what he's looking for after his last post^^^???

Treblig

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back