• Attended 40 year

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Attended 50 year

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
I will go first since I made the poll.
Tonight I will attend my 50 year HS class reunion.
The Stones/Who poll got me thinking about it all.
Kind of sorry I have dated myself now though---------
Cheers all!
Rat:burnout:

The only one I went to was the 30th. Was an amazing time seeing all the faces older. Found 4 out of 5 old girlfriends and talked to all of them. I had such a great time I could not sleep for 4 days after. Was like having an IV drip of adrenaline the whole time. Never would have guessed I would have such a great time. If your on the fence about going, just go, you can always leave if it goes bad.

Didn't go to any. Didn't like most of them when we went to school...why go see them now.The ones that mean anything to me I see once in a while any way.

Didn't go to any. Didn't like most of them when we went to school...why go see them now.The ones that mean anything to me I see once in a while any way.

Lol, same here, with the exception of a few of the girls. :D

Now y'all got me thinking about the Ladner twins.

Sorry I can't get in your pole because my 50th is coming up and I may or may not attend. If I attend it will be the first as I have no desire to "relive" HS over again. Some folks found it a wonderful time in their life I did not. I had a Harley that I rode to school and it was not like today nor as well accepted. Hell I,have already talked myself out of it!

Sorry I can't get in your pole because my 50th is coming up and I may or may not attend. If I attend it will be the first as I have no desire to "relive" HS over again. Some folks found it a wonderful time in their life I did not. I had a Harley that I rode to school and it was not like today nor as well accepted. Hell I,have already talked myself out of it!

Still got the Harley?!?!

I feel like that about family reunions :D

20 years back I went to our 25 year HS reunion and it was pretty cool, but three days was a little much.
We had 2 bands playing 60 and 70 music, 3 kegs sitting in ice with rock salt, and a buttload of home made explosives that one of the guys who is now doing work for directors that want western movie style explosives in their production.
He showed up in a mini van and I asked him where the goods were and he said he shipped it UPS and it would be there the next day.

Yup, 80 lb box via standard ship UPS.

"What can brown do for you?" :D

Didn't go to 10, 20, 30 or 40 but if I'm still here for 50 I might go just to see who else is still alive!

No Harley anymore as 4 levels fused and two laminectomys and no more *** hammer!

my fortieth would be this year if they are having it. never heard and not gonna drive 1000 mi to Ga fOR it anywaY. I went to the 20 AN 30 th. Mo is home and has been for 35 years/

Oh yeah, I can relate-went to my 10th and did not go back until now. Was not a fan of school or the people in it but after losing my DL for drag racing October of my senior year for the rest of the school year, I met my wife and married her. I got my DL back a week before graduation. Those were great days, FAST cars and LOUD rock & roll! So for me, it is 50 years now for HS reunion and 50 years next year for the marriage. And I still have the wife, a couple almost-fast cars and lots of LOUD rock & roll. And darn 69mope's math skills.
Cheers all-Rat:burnout:

Oh year, I can relate-went to my 10th and did not go back until now. Was not a fan of school or the people in it but after losing my DL for drag racing October of my senior year for the rest of the school year, I met my wife and married her. I got my DL back a week before graduation. Those were great days, FAST cars and LOUD rock & roll! So for me, it is 50 years now for HS reunion and 50 years next year for the marriage. And I still have the wife, a couple almost-fast cars and lots of LOUD rock & roll. And darn 69mope's math skills.
Cheers all-Rat:burnout:

Wow, a 50/50 deal. Amazing.

Oh, and congrats on the upcoming 50th anniversary.

you forgot the 10 year ......Its ten years for me this year but we didn't have a reunion and I doubt I would have gone anyways.

My 25th is coming up this summer. Didn't go to the 5, 10, 15, or 20th. The reunions are run by the two busy bodies of the class. Why else do you think they have one every 5 years?

Mine is next year. Don't know if I'll go or not. Just 5 years ago, before arthritis REALLY got to me, I could still walk "a ways" and was in decent shape considering. Funny to run into the ones who've gotten fat. I've already outlived a few.

I with you I hated HS. I am friends with a couple people from that time in my life the rest can suck it:finga: I still have scars from all boys Catholic HS. Bad time in my life!

you forgot the 10 year ......Its ten years for me this year but we didn't have a reunion and I doubt I would have gone anyways.
I didn't forget the 10 year Rani, left it out on purpose. Just at my age, anyone who hasn't done the 20 should be in the Young Guns catagory. I have been on the site lots of years and the bulk of the posters are 40 and under, I am glad to see it! I get so tired of the basement gamers who cant tell a gas cap from a radiator cap. I have lots of respect for you and your peers on here who provide me with endless smiles and entertainment. For me it isn't mopars, its all pre-72 cars and their builders. Go young guns and that includes everyone except a few of us old dogs.
Happy Friday night to all!!
Rat:burnout:

I hated school. Was the worst time of my life. I "AINT" goin back.

-
Back