HUGE news!!! ( mopar muscle magazine )

-
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

I made it guys!!!!!!!!

Keep your eyes peeled for the December 2010 Issue of Mopar Muscle Magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill be in the young guns section and there will probably be some pictures of me and my little one and my dad and some pictures of the duster and my story!

AND I am being sponsored by year one!!!!!! and I won a $250.00 gift certificate at year one!!!!!!

Oh boy I am siked right now lol, finally got that letter I have been waiting for today.....

I just wanted to let you guys know!!!!!!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

DUDE!!!! ROCK ON!!!! Be sure to post it here when it comes out or where ever. I dont get Mopar Muscle down here on the racks

DUDE!!!! ROCK ON!!!! Be sure to post it here when it comes out or where ever. I dont get Mopar Muscle down here on the racks

Will do.

I am probably going to buy like 10 copies of the magazine when it comes out HAHAHAHA I atleast want to frame one of them and frame another to take to car show.

Just a cool thing that doesnt happen very often....so why not lol

Congrats on the article. Now I have to make sure my subscription don't run out before I get the Dec in the mail. The DEC issue comes out like in Oct, right?

Yes I think the issues come out 2 months prior to what they are dated for .... ( I just bought a magazine a couple weeks ago and its august.....but it was a october 2010 issue. SO you can probably pick up the December issue in october!

Way to go, Young Gun.

Nice job, it must feel good to get some recognition. I'm sure that your dad is proud of you.

I hope that I can get that mag up here. I'll have to check it out.

Keep us posted. Some of us are old, and forgetful.

Here's the link for over there. http://forums.moparmusclemagazine.c...plateUrl=/Default/index.html&PageName=Default

Bolig has said several times that it's all about the story, so maybe since you have a good one, they'll publish it. that would rock.

Ha, ha, I sent a story after he said in an email to write a long, detailed story and then he gave me the answer that it was too long and that they only had room for high dollar rides and put me in the readers rides section. LOL.

-
Back