Hugger help

-

Ozcuda

gotta love a MOPAR
Reaction score
Hi Guy's,

I need some help finding a set of huggers. From my research I found that there are 2 designs the normal 4 into 1 collector square style & what they call a hand style where the pipes are side by side these are for tight fitting engine compartments which is my problem.

Does anybody know where to get the hand style that I need.

Sorry I don't have a photo to help explain what I am on about.

Thanks Oz

Ok so after more searching I found out that these headers are also called tight tube headers anyone know who makes them & where I can get them ???

Cheers Oz

Post one,roughly describes " Tri-Y" headers. The four ports,go into 2 pipes. Then go into one ,at the collector. Post two ,is a nickname for a really nice fitting set of Hedman headers.Just what are you installing this in?.....

Hi Bomber,

it's for a 65 Valiant a right hand drive Australian 65 Valiant. The headers I am looking for have the 4 pipes side by side not the normal square configuration.

Cheers Oz

I have this type of headers on my duster they are hedman tight tubes... can get them from multiple sites

Hi, Yes I seen them on summits site I have sent them an email as I require 2 Right side not a left & right.

Still waiting for a reply from them though.

Cheers Oz

I haven't received any replies from any of the companies....

How about messaging or calling Hedman directly! They would be more apt to send you 2 rights than a store selling someone else's product! Geof

How about messaging or calling Hedman directly! They would be more apt to send you 2 rights than a store selling someone else's product! Geof

I have emailed Hedman they haven't replied

-
Back