-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy's Toy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Used Hughes Performance 24-35 Torque Converter 3500 Stall - A727 24Spline w/ 360 CID Balance Weight for external balanced 360 cast cranks. Will not work with 360 forged cranks that are internally balanced unless you remove the balance weights on the converter!

Good converter with no problems when I took it out. Replaced it with a 9" converter with a higher stall speed.

This converter sells for $567.00 from Jeg's plus shipping. I will sell it for $325.00. That includes shipping anywhere in the 48 states. I accept PayPal.

I am in Northeast Arizona in the White Mountains, (Show Low), 85901

Thanks,

Tim

Attachments

• Hughes converter 1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 426
  • hughes converter 2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 423
  • hughes converter 3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 449
I used the stock flexplate that was on the motor for 5/16 converter mounting bolts. I don't have it anymore; sorry. The Mopar Performance part # is: P5155427. TCI makes a good plate. Here is the info on it:

http://tciauto.compperformance.com/...fb8d27136e95/c/h/chryslerflywheel_image_7.jpg

Wrecking yards probably have a boat load of them. The stock plate is ok for street-strip use. This converter is as aggressive as you can use on a stock plate. Converter's more aggressive are usually made with the 7/16 mounting bolts rather than the 5/16, and you'd then need to upgrade the flexplate to an SFI model. Mopar Performance and TCI sell those as well.

Hope this makes sense. PM me for more info. Thanks!!

I am motivated to sell this. $300 including shipping within the 48 states! Somebody's going to get a great deal!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back