Hughes engines!!!!

-

FJ5

Reaction score
This week I received my stroker kit from Hughes engines. Yesterday I finally had enough time to open the packages and drool over all my new toys. I noticed there were only 12 of the 16 roller lifters. I called Tim at Hughes and told him that I was missing 4 lifters. He told me he would get them to me. To my amazement the lifters were on my porch when I got home at 3pm today. Less than 24 hours after talking to Tim.
This is how a company should do business. I'm a customer for life. What a great bunch of guys. Not to mention they always crack me up every time I call. Which is quite a bit. Thanks again Tim.

Thanks, should be assembling the 408 next weekend. If all goes well.

Great product,good service,most of the time.The freight charges,are silly. They wanted 106$,to ship bare EQ small block castings.Called Competition Products.Freight charge,both heads,15.00. Their product,is outstanding(cams not included....). Good luck,fella.

Great product,good service,most of the time.The freight charges,are silly. They wanted 106$,to ship bare EQ small block castings.Called Competition Products.Freight charge,both heads,15.00. Their product,is outstanding(cams not included....). Good luck,fella.
who's cam not included?:dontknow:

I like Hughes Engines. Always had good luck with their products and customer service.

That's always great to hear and the way it should be. A lot of businesses could learn from them I am sure.
I had a $2900.00 order they said shipping was $150 or something. I just ask them to pay the shipping and they did. The. No charge for the overnight lifters either.

Bad 440,know you run one.They had ,problems for a while,ask Fishy68. Bullitt,now grinding the new stuff.Like the product,. Maybe you got one if the Engle grinds.Just posting,my opinion.....

I had a good experience with them recently. I ordered some parts and ONE head gasket. I received an email from Tim saying it looks like you're rebuilding an engine and only ordered ONE head gasket. I said yeah, I know.

If Summit had been so thorough, I wouldn't have had to order another gasket through Hughes!! I bought a complete rotating assembly and two cylinder heads from them, but they didn't even notice the one head gasket thing...

Glad to have a company like Hughes in the Mopar family. Friendly service and good solid products.

I'm very happy with my Hughes hydraulic roller camshaft for my 5.9 magnum stroker.

-
Back