Humanity is lost

-

67/6barracuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Went to Lowes for weekend project stuff. Seen a hellcat that caught my attention, parked right next to it. It was packed to the roof with trash. I mean as if someone was living in it but could only sit barely in the drivers seat. Passenger-side and back seat was packed to the top with nasty trash. Someone has to make some choices in life. I don’t understand.
7CB3E9B3-BE68-4623-A0A7-A71DBF05817A.jpeg
E0B9BE78-4658-42AD-BDFF-40A0B9616C09.jpeg
676A240C-65E6-4091-A2B2-BD4062153335.jpeg

EAE5BB74-65D6-4A86-9D2A-12749894BBC8.jpeg

I was watching “Horders” once and a guy said we are all 2 or 3 bad decisions from pooping in a bucket. That may be the case here. Truly sad.

Brutal, I've seen that twice before, but not nearly as valuable cars.
I just dont understand hoarding to the extent that you gotta step over ****, or in this case falls out the doors.
I wonder what the service dept thinks...:eek::realcrazy:

Looks like it’s sitting lower in the rear, the trunk could be packed full of stuff too...that’s a lot of weight when it’s packed in there. I’ve seen cars packed like this before, even vans, even more crazy to see a Hellcat!

Brutal, I've seen that twice before, but not nearly as valuable cars.
I just dont understand hoarding to the extent that you gotta step over ****, or in this case falls out the doors.
I wonder what the service dept thinks...:eek::realcrazy:
Where I work we would ask the customer to have the car cleaned up and rebook the appointment. Can only imagine what it smells like in there.RJ

Would make an interesting Hellcat “Sleeper”.

… if there was such a thing

And you would think that would trigger alarms!
You would be surprised.Had a long time customer that owned a cigar shop in town and drove a beautiful white hemi 300. Car stunk of cigar smoke so bad it could be smelled 20 feet away.The sunroof even quit working because the rollers got stuck in the thick film.RJ

-
Back