Hunting again AltrK

-

Outkast

Reaction score
Hello folks, been a while but I am looking again for an AlterKation front end, the car is a 1970 Dodge dart 2 door with a 225 slant six and manual steering. Hit me up if you have one to sell or a good lead on one, thanks in advance for any help :)

I have one for sale. Small block mounts. They don't make slant six mounts for it as far as I know

I talked to HemiDenny last summer and he said he didn't have slant-6 mounts
because although some had asked about them, nobody had ever ordered a set.
He said that if somebody ever wanted them, no problem because Schumacher
had the pattern for his K-frame and all he would have to do is pick up the phone
and order them.

Probably the cheapest way to go for a coil over setup with this car/engine combo.
You could contact him at [email protected]

To the original poster. Feel free to post an add in the parts wanted section.

Thanks guys I'll try hemidenny for the mounts ,and ya I forgot about the parts wanted section

My question would be why the $$$$$$$$$$ using a slant

I talked to my coworker about it 2 days ago. I just found out he has a '67 S6 Dart. He's fully convinced and loves the S6 over having a big rumbling V8 since it's so reliable and a good cruiser. Plus his car only weighed about 2800 lbs so why not have a nice cruiser that can handle?

I have had both and I love the good ol slant, I can always switch it out but I do love the front end weight and how they handle the twisties, granted your not going to win a drag race with it as stated above but they are great cruisers and can actually be pretty quick with good tuning and some upgrades.

-
Back