Hunting for prospects

-

drpreposterous

Reaction score
Like most of you, I've perused all sorts of classic car classified sites. Some (topclassiccars) are just playgrounds for scammers listing cars they don't actually own. Craiglist seems to be dying out. Facebook has scads of prospects, but as we all know, the interface is clunky and aggravating. Then I came across this:

JAXEDMash Classified and Auction Listings - Jaxed

Still kinda checking it out, but it appears to be a search engine that culls results from multiple classified sites. What's fun is, when I put in search parameters for a '66 Chrysler, it even managed to find this misidentified ('66 Chevy for sale) example on FB:

https://bit.ly/2QLGsnA

If I am scouring for some old cars that means it's time to do some flipping and put some money in my pocket....

I would stay my course as always and ride around outskirt areas and look for low hanging fruit. Work through contacts and find cars hidden. And have the cash at my immediate disposal to make a deal. Everyone has their own way of doing and that's mine. Too many people out there now looking for deals on the Web.

JW

The big problem at least right around here, is that we are a rural market to start with. All the morons have migrated from C/L to Fakebook MarketPharce......which has a horrible search engine on top of everything else that is wrong with it. Plus this nonsense --which I've not figured out--of everybody generating their little "niches" The whole thing is STOOPID

-
Back