Hunting. It isn't a place for the stupid.

-
If your not part of that bunch then don't take offence. I've seen to much of it , from Duck and Goose hunting to Deer and Elk. Elk is the worst. People get down right crazy and yes they will tag your Elk.

Just messin with ya!!!!! But yes the problem is there for sure.

Moe

People like this, shoot first, see what you hit later is one of the reasons I don't hunt.

A hunter shot my cousin two years ago while she was on the second floor of her house. The bullet went through the house siding and bounced off an interior wall before it hit her in the leg. The idiot hunter was using with a .338 with an 180 grain bullet (way overkill for whitetail deer). She is still going to physio ...

had a few holes in the side of my old place down in the south..heard to many horror stories about hunting as well..No thanks!

Just messin with ya!!!!! But yes the problem is there for sure.

Moe
Don't mean to pick on the West side all the time and I know the East side has its share of hunting morons. I have lived on this side all my life (62 years). I've seen live stock shot ,fences and gates torn down, road signs shot up, lawn deer orniments shot ? Chickens ,they thought they were Pheasents, people lost , people shot , loaded rifles in vehicals ,holes in the roof of the same vehicles. Its really nuts.

I was hunting up by eniat many years ago game warden had a van pulled over,3 guys drinking,road hunting with loaded rifles DAH!!!!by the way I think it is worse on the west
Side a lot moe brush.
Moe

Too bad we couldn't get all the idiots hunting in the same field and let them shoot themselves. Then let the good/safe ones loose to do the real hunting...

Sorta like the Darwin award winners who take themselves out of the gene pool with their stupidity and make the group as a whole much smarter. It takes a genious to cancel out one of those single digit IQ'ers....

-
Back