HURST COMP PLUS SHIFTERS

-

WAYNE0

Reaction score
Do they make a hurst competition plus shifter for a non console barracuda ?

I believe the handle is what determines whether it fits a console car not the shifter box.

I believe the handle is what determines whether it fits a console car not the shifter box.
ok thanks i was going to go with the 71 B body bench seat pistol grip shifter but i want something different Im not sure what the shifter handle looks like for a non console bucket seat A body looks like.

here is a picture

106_0687.JPG

The picture I posted above is a 71 - 72 bolt on style. 69 - 70 have a push in handle but looks identical. These handles are highly sought after right now and I have seen just the handles sell for up to $400 . Just finding one is an accomplishment. I have some but I am holding on to them for cars that are here.

The picture I posted above is a 71 - 72 bolt on style. 69 - 70 have a push in handle but looks identical. These handles are highly sought after right now and I have seen just the handles sell for up to $400 . Just finding one is an accomplishment. I have some but I am holding on to them for cars that are here.
OK thanks its just a thought right now

-
Back