Hurst Promatic 2 Shifter

-
Bump for me.. Thank you SB :glasses7:

And these shifters make it pretty wife unfriendly, lmao.

I ran that shifter, and the wife couldn't get the car out of park. :D

I swapped it out for a Cheetah.

Another vote for the Pro-matic and at that price I could afford to buy a spare! It's not rocket science to operate one, but it'll keep the unknowing from stealing your car. I've run my for years now.

I can't believe they are that much coin now. When I bought mine it was quite a bit less than 270.00, 99 bucks is a great price.

I did like the shifter, the wife not so much (the shifter that is) :banghead:. I figured if we ended up somewhere, and I had a couple of adult beverages, she better be able to drive it, lol.

I paid 130 at AutoZone, 8 years ago. Haven't tried it yet, with the new manual valve body. I like, the Hurst products.

I just received mine that I ordered on this ebay listing.

Fast shipping and it is just as they described. New in box. Perfect.

Thanks again for sharing the listing SB!

Damn, it's all in the timing. Just bought a lightly used B&M quicksilver for 150 couple weeks back.:violent1::banghead:#-o

Great heads up on that shifter! I wish I had a use for another one. - I'd be all over it. I love the one I've got already. It's hard to beat Hurst for shifter quality. I am tempted to buy one of those tachs from him. I see he's got 100% positive feedback too.

Just saw a local individual selling that same tach, NIB for $60 lol and I thought that was a good price.

No problem guys ....I hope it helped some of you guys out .... now if I could only find a hot deal like that on some crager rims ...I would be happy ....lol

Tach came a few days after I ordered and yea packaging looks old as in the description but still sealed. Helluva deal for $40.

(Discoloration is on packaging only)

Attachments

• 20150315_231725.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 299
Those shifters are ending soon, just ordered mine. Thanks for the heads up!

Tach came a few days after I ordered and yea packaging looks old as in the description but still sealed. Helluva deal for $40.

(Discoloration is on packaging only)

That's a great deal, on the tach. Doing parts four years ago, it retailed near a c note...

Good deal for sure, but I'm already running one that I bought a few years ago. Don't remember what I paid, but I'm sure it was a fair amount more than $99

I had a slight hiccup with mine. It was missing the pin on the shifter that the cable attaches to.

I contacted the seller and they got two replacement parts to me the next business day! (Even included a couple of the gear indicator shafts just in case)

It wasn't really even their fault. It probably shipped from Hurst like that. But they made it right on their own dime.

I'll definitely be buying from them again.

Glad to hear that this is a reputable seller. I ordered one yesterday and with the price being as low as it was, I was a little nervous about it.

Hello,

Does anyone know if this shifter would fit a 65 barracuda shifter console?

Thanks!

-
Back