Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
I need some levers, here is what I need:
These are the numbers stamped on the levers:
3894 10, 3-4
4329 (1 or 4 or rust?) 1-2
Also I you have any of the reinforced shift rods I would like to hear what you have.
It would be easier to modify that build them from what I am finding for tube and parts.
My Ram Rod does not mount in the stock location so I don't want to cut what I have.
Dig thru your spare parts!
Shifter Relocate (3).JPG

maybe 4829?

I need some levers, here is what I need:
These are the numbers stamped on the levers:
3894 10, 3-4
4329 (1 or 4 or rust?) 1-2
Also I you have any of the reinforced shift rods I would like to hear what you have.
It would be easier to modify that build them from what I am finding for tube and parts.
My Ram Rod does not mount in the stock location so I don't want to cut what I have.
Dig thru your spare parts!
View attachment 1716088334
I will take pictures of what I have

The Ram Rod forward-gear levers are the same as those used in the aftermarket Comp Plus and Street Super Shifters (install kit #363 8617). I had no problem finding the numbers you need, both used and NOS. They pop up on eBay pretty frequently (I still have saved searches for 'em for some reason). The 3894 was also used as the 1-2 lever on the B-body aftermarket Hursts (install kit #373 4089), so that one in particular is pretty common.

I have a couple of reinforced rods here from an unknown application. Are there numbers stamped in yours, or shall we do the tape-measure boogie?

The Ram Rod forward-gear levers are the same as those used in the aftermarket Comp Plus and Street Super Shifters (install kit #363 8617). I had no problem finding the numbers you need, both used and NOS. They pop up on eBay pretty frequently (I still have saved searches for 'em for some reason). The 3894 was also used as the 1-2 lever on the B-body aftermarket Hursts (install kit #373 4089), so that one in particular is pretty common.

I have a couple of reinforced rods here from an unknown application. Are there numbers stamped in yours, or shall we do the tape-measure boogie?
Thanks, I think I found the levers.
On the rods just looking for something I can modify.
So 1 rod around 15 inches and one around 10 inches.
No numbers that I see.

Here's what I've got in terms of spares. Both measurements were eyeballed at the center of the arm pivot, not overall.

The lever on the short rod is stamped 2140, which makes it early GM (and Studebaker! Woo-hoo!) B-W T10 and GM Muncie applications. The short rod is ~13.25" and perfectly straight despite looking like it has a slight bend to it. I didn't see a stamp, but appears to be connected to its original lever, looking at installation kit photos. That would make it part number 7817.
Obviously the long john has a jog in it. It's stamped "7805 02"; 7805 is also for early GM/Stude T-10 and GM Muncie use. It's ~17" long overall. I believe I also have a Muncie RamRod mounting bracket, which means I'm most of the way to an installation kit. How these came into my possession is beyond me.

Knowing that these are intended for Muncie transmissions, I must warn you: Using them may increase your chances of spitting the countershaft out through the bottom of the case. It's the Muncie thing to do. :D

100_5300.JPG

Sorry for late reply, I didn't see your response till just now!
Are you willing to sell just the shorter one?
If you are please send me a conversation and we can talk about it.
If you don't want to I really understand.
Thanks for digging these parts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back