Hurst TKX and TKO cross member on Super Sale

-
Oh, yeah- couldn't resist that one myself! :thumbsup:
And as shocking as it may seem, shipping was cheap!

There is a hell of a deal on a 4 core aluminum radiator on holleys site too. Kinda old school but for a $100? I bought one. Frost bite. Summit wants $500.

Most of the sale items from Holley's website are available on ebay with free shipping. Just and fyi.

A lot of good parts are being discontinued, unfortunately.

what a deal don't ship to UK so had to find another route to get my hands on it.... all hail STS imports /UK Imports Inc very useful service for UK based buyers of US made things

Thanks for spotting

Dave

I agree that's a great price, but has anyone ever used that brace in an actual install? I plan on doing this swap but was looking at the American Powertrain kit.

i will use it but i won't use it as intended as my tremec has a front shifter which comes through the tunnel ahead of the cross member i.e i don't need the top part as my upper cross member hump/ribbing will stay.
i'll either cut off the top or use this before or behind the normal mounting position using long bolts, when i see what i'm up against in relaton to rear mount alignment
for $65 its worth it

other option is the hooker i.e this Hooker BlackHeart Blackheart Transmission Crossmember - Bolt-On - Black - A727/NAG1/TKX - Mopar A-Body 1973-76 BHS572

but its a bit more spendy and fewer options if the rear mount on the tail housing doesn't align

or the very expensive one from US Car tool with a "we'll send it when we've made it" clause on purchase

given matrial to make one would be $30+ this is bargainous

Dave

BP did your radiator ship yet? I tried to snag that one on Saturday, everything else shoes pending, but no radiator yet

BP did your radiator ship yet? I tried to snag that one on Saturday, everything else shoes pending, but no radiator yet
My account says the shroud for the radiator is pending, nothing else, so I assume the other parts have shipped.

I ordered a bunch of miscellaneous stuff from this sale and got an email with estimated ship dates. 1 of the items that was marked down 75% has a ship date of 10/2023! :rolleyes:

Did you buy directly from Holley or from a retailer like Summit?
Holley during their sale, using their code.

93C49903-8F04-4FA9-AF26-E47F6E4483BC.png

Last edited:
First time I have seen that cross member for TKO/TKX. I assume newly released part?

-
Back