Status
Not open for further replies.

dwire67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted Hurst V-Gate -Ram Rod or Inline shifter
Please let me know what you have and send picture.

Please send PM

Note: if you live in the UK or some other part of the world besides USA or Canada , I don't think you really have the part I need so don't email me:angryfir:

Attachments

• Hurst V gate.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 3,405
i could use one of those myself...the body on that looks a lot smaller than the two mr gasket v gates i have...i heard there is a "smaller " unit out there is the one shown here "it'...? the mr gaskets require quite a bit of surgery to the tunnel..?

Hurst made the Ram-Rod shifter first, then in 1987, the Hurst operations were sold by Sunbeam and became part of the Mr. Gasket Company. That is when Mr Gasket had the V-gate and all they did after the purchase was put Hurst on the handles. The shifters are the same. The only one that is different is the older Ram Rod In 2007, B&M Racing and Performance Products bought the Hurst brand

This a Ram Rod Made by Hurst

Attachments

• ram rod.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,409
the first one posted looks more like the hurst v-gate 2

I have the second (pic) hurst ram rod

I also have the mr gasket version but do nto have a picture of it (its in the hemi rod) just like this pic
010-vi.jpg

can any of you guys on here guide me. im having some trouble i know this is a mopar page but i need some help im building a 1971 monte carlo and i am about 100% sure i want to get a richmond super t-10 plus transmission i would like to run a hurst vgate but im not sure id it will work because the transmission is an H transmission and the shifter is a automatic this may be stuppid but im in need of help before i waste money

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back