Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I don't need one right this second but I am lining up parts for the 4 speed swap in a few weeks for the 69 D100 we have. With any luck I will be getting an aluminum cased OD 4speed and I want a V-gate shifter. I had one in my old 73 camaro daily driver and I loved it. I will have to cut the handle and weld in an extension seeing as it is going in a truck so I don't care if the chrome is crappy. Anyone have one with all the linkage, shifter ears and mounting brackets, what do you want for it?

I don't need one right this second but I am lining up parts for the 4 speed swap in a few weeks for the 69 D100 we have. With any luck I will be getting an aluminum cased OD 4speed and I want a V-gate shifter. I had one in my old 73 camaro daily driver and I loved it. I will have to cut the handle and weld in an extension seeing as it is going in a truck so I don't care if the chrome is crappy. Anyone have one with all the linkage, shifter ears and mounting brackets, what do you want for it?
I have a Mr.Gasket one with the boot(small tear)has the mounting bracket,but no linkages to tranny.PM for price if interested?
Cayuga 016.jpg
Parts to sell 023.jpg
Parts to sell 024.jpg

Parts to sell 023.jpg

Parts to sell 024.jpg

Cayuga 016.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back