Hypertech Programmer

-

321Scamp

Reaction score
Hey guys! Its been a while since i been on here. Work has been crazy from having to work 21 straight weeks for 58+ hour weeks. And with farming and the girlfriend.... its been a while lol.

I thought i would share the news that Hypertech is coming out with a new programmer for the 2009 Ram 1500 4.7. I found out earlier this week that they picked me along with i thing maybe 5 others to be part of their Beta Program. Meaning that we will be the first to try it out and give them feedback so they can judge on if they need to tweak it or not before it hits the market. I guess if you bug a company long enough, you know the squeaky wheel gets the grease lol.

I got my programmer yesterday! I haven't played with it a whole lot yet. But from what i have done with it, i have noticed some gains in power and efficiency. That just one the regular fuel setting. When this tank load gets low i will switch to premium and re-tune for that and see how it reacts.

Hey! Long time no see. Working hard and alot? Well, GOOD! Beats being broke.
Keep me (us) informed about that item. I want one for my Dakota, an '03 V6 quad cab.
More mileage is allways good for me....well, on that ride at least.

-
Back